❤️ || Stardust Cookie x Lost!Reader - Lost and Found.

No one requested this stardust cookie needs love 💕

Reader will use they/them pronouns
Apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Let's go!

[----------]

Drifting through the cosmos...alone.  What's even better, is I'm drifting through the galaxy with no guide!  How nice...just nice.  I sighed as I let the gravitational force push me to my next unknown location.

....
........

I landed in...a train station?
Why would the cosmos lead me to the train station?  I let my eyes wander the unknown train station.  I walked up to one of the..strange living sentient beings.  "Excuse me, but do you might have an answer as to where I might be?  The cosmos seemed to drift me here, and I don't seem to recognize this place."  I asked.  The being stared at me and slightly laughed.  "Don't tell me you haven't been in a train station before?"  The being said.  I raised a brow.  "Well yes.  I don't recognize this place."  I responded.  "Well you're in the Intergalactic Dream Express right now!"  The being said.  I did an 'oh' sound before simply nodding.  "Thank you for guiding me where I am."  I said.  With that I left.  I let my senses lead me to a train, and I got on it.  I felt something in my pocket, and when I pulled it out..it was a little ticket.

-Reason for traveling the express: Drifting the cosmos to find a place called 'home'.
Name: (Y/N)
Seat number: #35-

I looked at the reason, my name, and the seat number with attention.  I looked up from the ticket and walked around the train trying to find my seat.  Once I concluded that I couldn't find my seat, I decided to find the train conductor.  "Um excuse me—"  The excited passenger left.  "Alright..?  Um excuse me, but do you know where the—"

"Alright passengers!  Brace yourselves for...TICKET INSPECTION!  Please have your ticket out for me to inspect."

I looked to where the voice came from, and it was a..tiny cookie with a conductor hat on.  "Um excuse me...ma'am?  Sir?  YOU WITH THE FANCY CLOTHING ON!"  The train conductor said.  I snapped out of my trance.  "Oh, you must be referring to me, yes?"  I said.  "Yes.  Show me your ticket!"  The train conductor asked.  I showed the tiny cookie my ticket, and she throughly inspected it.  "The reason is...odd...you sure you want to ride this train?  Last time someone like you rode the Intergalactic Dream Express, the train almost got completely destroyed from the events following this 'Dr. Evilglaze' guy."  The train conductor said.  "I have seen much worse than whatever this guy did.  I am just trying to find a place to call home, so I would like to stay on this train."  I said.  "Alright!  Excellent choice my good friend!  I, Milky Way Cookie, Your conductor made of delightful starshine, shall help you reach your destination."  Milky Way Cookie said, waving her arm in enthusiasm.  I smiled.  "Before you go inspect more tickets, can you tell me where seat number 35 is?"  I asked.  "Oh!  Right this way."  Milky Way Cookie beckoned me to follow her, so I obeyed the order and followed her to the seat.  "Alright!  Here is seat number 35!  I hope your travel on the train is a experience you enjoy.  Now.. Stardust!  Space Doughnut!  Ticket inspection time!  Show me your tickets!"