❤️|| Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader - The light in the dark.

Am I indulging in my own fantasy?yes

yes.

enjoy.

(FYI: ink cloak cookie is abyss monarch cookie so like)

(reminder: this starts off as a bit angsty, but it later develops into fluff.)

(EDIT: think of this like a warm up for me.  I'm going to devote this day to work on oneshots because I'm behind LOL)

___________________

"Aw C'mon Ink Cloak Cookie!  Cheer up will ya?"  Electric Eel Cookie exclaimed, patting the former regent on the back.  Ink Cloak Cookie looked at him and scoffed a little.  "No."  They simply said, laying their head on their arms on the table.  The two were currently in the bar.  Electric Eel Cookie was trying to strike a conversation up with the cookie, but nothing was working.  Not even doing something as simple as dancing.  It bummed Electric Eel Cookie a little bit, but that wasn't going to stop him.  Electric Eel Cookie turned to (Y/N) who was sitting on the opposite side of Ink Cloak Cookie.  "What about you, (Y/N) cookie?"  Electric Eel Cookie asked.  "..."  (Y/N) kept quiet as they stared at him.  Unamused.  The expression they always have on.  Electric Eel Cookie pouted a bit.  "You act just like my friend right there."  Electric Eel Cookie said, pouting a bit as he sat on the table of the bar.  "So!  How was your day, Ink Cloak Cookie?"  Electric Eel Cookie asked.

(-your POV-)

I looked at the two.  I seemed to be excluded from their little fun.  Expected.  I'm sort of forgotten in Wandercrab so it wasn't a big deal to me.  I got up from the stool and let my footsteps echo throughout the bar to signal that I was going to leave.  I walked with purpose, unlike the others.  A purpose to find a place to call my own.  Or in this case, for someone to even show a little bit of acceptance towards me.  "Hey!  Where are you going?"  Electric Eel Cookie asked, quite disappointed at my sudden 'rudeness' or whatever he calls it.  I turned my head around and looked at the two.  My heart couldn't help but skip a beat a little bit when I saw Ink Cloak Cookie staring back at me.  "...away from the two of you.  I have no reason to indulge myself in this bar."  I said, opening the door.  "Hey-"  Electric Eel Cookie got cut off by me slamming the door.  I walked away from the bar.  With purpose of course.  I didn't find myself indulging in such fun.  Ever since my time at Sugarteara, I was abandoned by my own family, my own friends.  I isolated myself from that city before I winded up missing in that city.  Everyone did their best to find me, and when they did I simply pushed them away.  They all called me a ray of light, a ray of hope, but I didn't buy into their antics.  I know they were trying to use me.

Especially the High Regent.
Octopus Cookie.
The one who swore to protect Sugarteara.
They left without a trace.

I held my face with a hand of my own, remembering the god-awful memories flooding my brain like a waterfall.  These memories were such a hassle to deal with.