you try the grimace shake while pitaya sits in your home

to show that I'm not dead on this book I just need motivationyes I'm dead serious you go try the grimace shake

yes I'm dead serious you go try the grimace shake.  Pitaya doesn't.  but alternate ending you do

this is crack oneshot to give me motivation to do the other ones (I NEED A FUCKING PLOT) :D

i hope you enjoy what my mind came up with at 5 in the evening (i tried drawing pitaya sorry)

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey Pitaya wanna get the Grimace shake from McDonalds?"  I asked, turning my head to my lover, Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  Pitaya Dragon looked at me, with a very confused face.  "What isssss thiss....Grimace sssshake?"  Pitaya questioned, raising their eyebrow a little.  I laughed a little.  "It's uh...this thing that McDonalds is offering.  The Grimace Shake."  I said, walking up to them.  "It's apparently trending on tik tok."  I said, looking at the trend.  Pitaya looked at my phone, obviously concerned.  "Are you ssssure you want to try that thing?  It looksssss Dangerouss."  Pitaya said, hugging me from the waist.  I chuckled and turned around, wrapping my arms around their neck.  "Oh?  Someone's worried about me huh?"  I asked, kissing their cheek.  Pitaya Dragon blushed a little as their tail started to wag a little.  "Ugh...ssssshut up."  Pitaya said, looking away.  I kissed them on the cheek again.  "Heh.  I'm gonna get it."  I said, pulling away from the hug.  I walked towards the door when I felt a hand on my own.  I turned around to see Pitaya Dragon, with a concerned look on their face yet again.  "...Pleasssse....be sssafe.  For me."  Pitaya said, smiling.  I smiled back.  "I promise I'll be safe.  It's just a trend.  It won't happen to me in real life I swear."  I said, letting go of their hand.  "Be a good dragon for me, love!"  I said, waving goodbye as I opened the door, then closing it.  Pitaya stood there...and sighed.  "Come back ssssafe, my love."

........

.......................

"Hey I'm back."  I said, opening the door.  Pitaya jumped from the couch and hugged me tightly.  "I'm sssso glad you're back ssssafe..."  Pitaya said, burying their face in my chest.  I blushed a little, but then I chuckled and softly pet their hair.  "It wasn't that bad."  I said, laughing a little.  Pitaya noticed that I was a bit wet.  "...What happened?"  They asked.  I looked at myself.  "Oh!  It was just for the trend.  The Grimace Shake trend.  It actually wasn't that bad, unfortunately I had to pour it on me and make it look like a murder scene.  I let someone else record it for me it was funny.  And now I kinda need a bath."  I said, laughing.  Pitaya looked at me, with a very disappointed face.  "...I can't believe you did that for ssssome ssstupid trend."  They said with a hint of disdain in their voice.  I chuckled.  "It wasn't that bad.  I need to go clean up now."  I said, walking up the stairs.  Pitaya stopped me though.  "Hm?  What is it Pitaya?"  I asked, looking at them.  "...Can I take a bath with you..?  I uh- mm...I want to ssssspend time with you."  Pitaya said, holding me by my waist.  They then picked me up into their arms.  I let out a little squeak, but then I just chuckled and wrapped my arms around their neck.  "Sure, my little dragon."

-----------------------------------

ALTERNATE ENDING:

"Hey Guys!  We just got the new Grimace Shake!  Happy Birthday Grimace!"  I said, holding up the shake.  Pitaya looked at the camera with a deadpan face as they held the Grimace Shake up too.  ".....Happy birthday Grimace.  I will have the luxury to try thissss new sssstupid grimace ssshake."  Pitaya said, obviously not happy.  I took a sip of mine, they took a sip of theirs too.  I chuckled.  "Oh wow it actually isn't that-"  I stopped recording it.  "...okay let's make it look like a murder scene now."  I said, chuckling.  "...Don't we need like a lot of grimace ssssshakes for that though?"  Pitaya asked.  Their tail immediately went down when they saw me pulling out my credit card.  "...that's what I'm going to do."  I said, running into the mcdonalds.  Pitaya stood there, but then laughed.  "....they're my idiot."

+-+_+-+_+-+_+-+_+

I'M SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS 

i implore you to watch this