Chapter 2

Izuku runs down the street, he is 14 now and does have a power. But his family chose to keep that a secret, there already struggling enough financially and they don't need some hero academy trying to take there son away too.

In this world of heros and villains the villains are the ones on top. This world is so different from his old one he sometimes struggles with it.

In this world is you have an 'ability' you are taken away and dropped into an academy right away. It doesn't matter if you can just change your eye color, they are taking you and not letting you leave till your 18.

Izukus ability is powerful, it's not like his old quir- ability at all. He can control his bones, and if they are broken or ripped out they will just regrow or fix themselves!

He figured this out when he was nine, he couldn't reach something from the top shelf and was getting annoyed. Even with a chair he was to short.

He closed his eyes and stood on his tippy toes to try and reach it better, there was some sickening cracking noises and a pain in his arm but he felt the box in hand.

When he looked he noticed his arm as extended itself almost three feed long. The bone was exposed, his skin only covers his hand and just above his elbow.

He was bringing the boss down right when his parents entered the room, they almost passed out but stopped as they watched his arm turn back to normal as his skin glued back together.

He sat down on the chair and started eating what ever he was after well his parents stared at him in disbelief, a couple hours later his parents sat him down for a talk. They told him he can never show his ability to anyone else and why.

He was kind of disappointed but said he wouldn't say anything, a couple weeks later they transformed there basement into a training room where he could train his quir- ability and learn to fight.

His mom taught him to fight as his dad helped him learn how to control his ability better. He already new how to fight but it has been years and he is more then rusty now.

Izuku finishes his morning jog he takes in a deep breath as he makes his way home. He was enjoying the peace, he loves how comfy his new life is.

He is never having his life threatened, never has to worry about his next move or if someones going to betray him-.

Izuku gets pulled into the alley well lost in thought. A blade pressed against his thought.

"Hm you look valuable" wow... God really hates him. 14 years or relaxation was a good run. The man was hardly taller the izuku and vary scruffy looking but wore nice enough clothes.

"And you look like a bitch. And why are you so short? How old are you?" The insults come out right away, his personality hardly changed.

"I'd shut your mouth kid. Your not exactly in a good position right now." Izuku scrunches his nose.

"Oh no, please. Someone save me. You shut your mouth, it's smells like melky fish left out in the sun to long. Do you ever brush?" The insults wouldn't stop spilling out, he couldn't help it the feeling of nostalgia was so intense he's reverting back to his other life personality.

He could easily take this guy out, with his ability or without. But he wants to enjoy this moment a little more, to bad Eraserhead couldn't be here then it would be perfect.

"You know I'm getting tired of that smart mouth of yours, maybe we otta cut that tongue out so you can finally shut up." He felt eyes on him, oh god please don't tell him this is where his peaceful life Officially ends!

"I'm suddenly in a rush, and I'm to lazy to offer a valid excuse as to why I suddenly have to go. So I'm going to punch you now" He waits a couple seconds for the information to process before punching him in the face hard enough to knock him out.

"Night night sunshine" he leaves the ally right after, he knows when someone is watching and he's not willing to let go of his peaceful life just yet.

But sometimes you don't get a choic-

"Shut the fuck up, I'm keeping this life weather you like it or not."

...

Izuku walks to the closest store he can find, he enters hoping to get rid of the feelings of being watched. A couple minutes later the doors open again, and izuku is already looking for a backdoor out.

All he found was a small window in the boys bathroom, he prays no one is outside watching to as he enters a stall. He locks the door and steps up on the toilet, he hoists himself up on top of the stall and shimmies over to the window.

Just as he was almost all the way out the door to the bathroom opened, without looking back izuku jumps he roles on the ground and is already out of the alley and down the street by the time the stalker is already out.

He runs into a big crowd, he takes his sweater off and puts it in a random persons bag. He takes a pare of classes of a strangers head and puts them in the takes someone's jean jacket and another persons beanie.

Easily he swipes all the clothes as he walks through the crowed already looking like an entirely new person. He picks up someone's coffee without them notices and continues on his way home, the feeling of being watch gone.

***
"Sir..."

"What is it _____."

"There was a human trafficker on ******* trying to kidnap another student, he was knocked out cold after the kid insulted him countless times and then warned him that he was going to punch."

"Ok? So some kid knows self defense, so what"

"He also knew I was watching him, he escaped into a gass station before jumping out a window and disappearing into a crowed"

"Seems like you just need better practice, you can look into him if you want. Waist your free time for all I care."

"Ok sir."

"Also how are the plans going? When are we scheduled to attack Town square again?"

"27th at 12:30"

"Perfect, go and start preparing. The heros have been to cocky lately..."