Chapter 4

Izuku lays in his bed unable to move, every time he moves a pain shoots through his whole body. He's unable to bend his back and his hands are really stiff.

It's incredible hard to grow back new bones and after awhile it takes a toll on his body. A close friend of his parents came by to help his parents with there injury's and check on him.

It's been hours since he left and izuku still can't sleep, he closes his eyes trying to sleep when suddenly someone bursts through his bedroom door.

"Your on the news!" His parents yell at the same time, izuku screens and falls of the bed. He let's out a groan of pain, slowly he stands up trying his hardest to not move his body.

He sits back down on his bed, and looks up at his parents. They pull there phones out and show him the video of izuku protecting them, fighting the villains and successfully capturing them.

"Oh cool." He says in a plane voice, laying down on his bed.

"No not cool! Dangerous! Now the heros and villains will be looking for you!" His mother yells at izuku. It's not the first time this happened to him but he can't exactly say that to them.

"Ok, well I already announced myself to the world and I have a powerful qui- ability. So I might as well use it to protect people." He says, he didn't feel like talking but his parents arent letting this go.

"No you can't do that, to dangerous you'll get caught! And that's not good on either sides." His mother speaks again but his dad just stands there in silence.

"You guys would have died if I didn't step in" Inko couldn't find a reason to keep talking so she sat on his bed in silence.

"... I think you should do it" Hisashi says after a long silence.

"Hisashi!" Inko yells in horror.

"Think about it Inko, he could be so much help to the world. And we aren't exactly young anymore And we haven't gone out in awhile. Not since izuku was born." Hisashi explains, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Wait... You Guys Were Vigilantes!" He sits up fast, but falls back over from the pain.

"Yeah we were my name was Dragon pretty plain but I loved it." Hisashi stares of into the distance.

"I was called Miss Twist, it doesn't really fit my ability but that's what people started calling me because whenever I pulled objects twords me they would spin. And people really liked the name" she laughs at the name the citizens gave her.

It was quite for awhile no one speaking, the air was tense.

"You can be a vigilante" Inko whispers, izuku stares at her before smiling.

"But if your grades fall!" Izuku and Hisashi laugh well she starts explaining all the rules. At some point she pulls out a paper, and the list just got longer and longer.

They left the room and he finally after a long day he was able to fall asleep.

***

Breaking news:

vigilantes Dragon and Twist come out of hiding after 14 years, in addition there is a new vigilante that goes by Cage.

Where the two older vigilantes failed, Cage was able to capture and detained three A class villains in the Spain of a couple minute.

For Dragon and Twist it might just be time for the older vigilantes to retire, time seemed to have taken a toll on there body's. If Cage hadn't showed up when he did the vigilantes might have just died there.

The authorities ask to keep an eye out for any of these three crime fighting illegal individuals.  There abilities are Fire breath, telekinesis, and bone manipulation-

The TV was shut off remote thrown across the room and into the wall, shattering into pieces. Someone enters the room looking at the destroyed harder where.

"Really Shota, that's the third remote... Today." Mic speaks In a exasperated tone.

"We just lost three villains to one vigilante. One! Now we have to find a way to get them out." Aizawa says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It's fine, we have men in the police force. They'll be out in no time" Mic says facing is hands dismissing the subject.

"Ok and what about the vigilante that was able to take down three villains in a matter of minutes"  Aizawa looks up at Mic with tired eyes.

"Beginners luck! Heros have taken down are people before but then are easily beaten in seconds" Mic smiles at Aizawa, he sighs rubbing his eyes.

"Fine, next time of of us see him teach him a lesson. Go tell everyone." He leans back in his chair, and watches mic leave.

The ability that the vigilante has is pretty powerful, it would be helpful to have someone like him. To bad he's on the wrong side, maybe they can convince him in some way.

***

Izukus walks around his house, he's body has finally stopped hurting after a night of pain. Both his parents are at work, it's been mentioned before but the income of money has been less and less every year and soon his parents are going to have to get a second job, each!

He feels bad that they have to keep working more and more shifts every week but they can't exactly not work.

Maybe they should move? The door opens and his dad calls out to him.

"Izuku! I have something for you!" His dad yells in excitement.

"Dad? Aren't you supposed to work till 10 today?" He walks over to his dad, taking notice of the big box in his hands.

"Its my first break of the day, now here open it fast!" His dad jumps up and down in existent, like a school girl who was just asked out by the popular kid.

Izuku takes the lid off the box and he moves the tissue paper and under it was a jumpsuit. With a quite gasp izuku takes out the suit.

it was a black jumpsuit with white lines on the edge, there was no leaves or a back. A utility belt and shoes where under the clothe, black shoes with white highlights and a black utility best with white stripes with multiple gadgets attached.

"Well we were training your ability I noticed you use the bones from your arm the most and the big move you did the other day was pretty awesome and I know you'll be using it again" his dad smiles at him, izuku was so exited.

"Wait but where did you get the money to do this?" Izuku asks, looking at his dad.

"A hero ordered a suit from my work and sent to much fabric I used my free time to make this and add on a few details of my own!" Izuku smiled at his dad hugging the jumpsuit to him, he hardly ever cries but he might just cry now.

"GUESS WHO GOT YOU A GUN!" His mother bursts through the door holding a gun. Yep here comes the water works.