Chapter 8

Izuku isn't going to lie, he paranoid. He hasn't been able to sleep for days, and haven't gone in patrol either. He knows Aizawa sent someone to watch him but he can't find out who.

He can feel there eyes but he can never spot them. His parents have been getting worried but he can't tell them anything. He's worried they will get hurt if they find out.

He wants to go on patrol make a name for himself clear the villains, but there is to much of a risk. His parents don't seem to notice, there to busy the house there staying in is starting to become to expensive.

The income isn't as much as it used to be, his parents are both picking up second jobs and he over heard them talking about moving. He knows they have no other choice and maybe once they move who ever is watching him will leave them alone.

Izuku leaves the house trying to get some fresh air, his parents aren't home again to busy working themselves half to death.

He walks and walks and walks, the eyes are still following him. Then out of the corner of his eye he sees a blur of red and it's gone.

The anxiety that has been building up for the last two days finally explodes and he takes off running, he pushes his way through the small crowd. The sun is slowly setting and the stars are slowly coming out.

Sadly izuku doesn't have time to enjoy the view he's to busy trying to get away from the pricing gase of who he believes to be Hawks.

He quickly goes through his pockets as he runs down old and broken streets. He pulls out a feather throwing it into a fire the homeless are using for heat.

Now that izuku is listening closer he can hear the slight flap of wings, the air becomes heavy and cold as he runs.

Going through the sewers is useless Hawks will just use his feathers to follow him, and he already knows where Izuku lives.

Should he go higher or stay low to the ground, Hawks is really fast and the only weakness he has is fire.

'Where's Dabi when you need him?! Wait is Dabi a hero-? Stay Focused izuku!'

Izuku knows it's usless to keep running he can't lose hawks not without his ability at least. If only his dad was here.

He stops looking at his surroundings he doesn't know where he is, taking in a deep breath he assesses his surroundings. No one is around and he is an a old street the street lights are hardly staying alive.

"Ok I know your there, and I know your not going to leave me alone." Izuku called out into the darkness, it's not a smart plan but it's the only thing he can think of.

"Aren't you an observant kid, how did you know? Usually people like you don't notice me." Hawks stairs down at izuku from the dead streat light.

"Anyone with a brain can tell someone is watching them, I only just found out it's you when I saw the feather in my peripheral vision." Hawks stares at him with a mocking smile.

He isn't wearing the costume izuku is used to, this one has a black turtle neck with a diamond cut in the chest with silver lines that almost match his hero costume, over that is a black jacket with gray feathers, headphones, black paints and boots, along with a blue glasses to protect his eyes when flying.

"Hm guess I should have been faster. Well-" Hawks flys down and stands Infront of Izuku. He takes a few steps away from the villain for safety.

"-now that you know I'm here, I can't exactly kef you go." Hawks takes out one of his big feathers.

"Why not? Are you really going to kill a kid?" Izuku knows he can't be that bad.

"Orders are orders, and I think you've started to put the peaces together and we can't have that." Izuku knows how fast Hawks is, he strikes before his opponent can.