Chapter 6

Izuku was in his room pacing back and forth mumbling incoherent words to himself, he thought he dropped this habit but it seemed to have returned again.

He couldn't believe that the heros in his old world are villains in this world... Oh god, what is izuku going to do when he runs into All might, Endeavor, and Hawks... Or any of the high ranking heros!

He walked through the sewers all the way to the police station, and not only did it smell but he also kept getting loss. It took forever to drop the drugs off.

He also had to wash his suit multiple times and shower multiple, used almost a full bottle of shampoo and conditioner! Aizawa and Mic both owe him new soups.

"Ok if I have a run in with hawks or Endeavor... Is this suit fire prof?" Izuku runs out of the room, bursting into his parents room. He doesn't care that it's four in the morning, he needed answers!

"Dad Is This Suit Fire Prof!?" He yells, his parents shoot up from the bed. His mom falling out and I to the floor.

"Wha- What? Oh yeah it is, Izuku it's 4am go to sleep" His mom, throws a pillow at Izukus face. She pulls it back and gets back into bed.

"Ok night! Or well, morning." He laughs and leaves the room.

Izuku is happy he has a little bit of protection against Endeavors flames, now he needs something to protect himself against Hawks. Obviously he needs fire, but he can't exactly run around with a flame thrower! Maybe...

"IZUKU I CAN HEAR YOU PACING! GO TO SLEEP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!!!" Izuku stops pacing, letting the news sink in. He has school tomorrow?

"Shit" Izuku shuffles over to his bed. He stares up at the ceiling. Slowly his eyes close letting sleep take him away.

It doesn't take long for 6:30 to come around. Izuku Opens his eyes to his parents yelling at him to get up well dancing around the room to music, well singing about the first day of school.

His mom grabs him by the ankles using her ability and pulls him out of his bed. Izuku stands up pushing his parents out of his room and throwing the speaker out the window.

"I'm not ready for this." He starts putting on his uniform, it's pretty stupid that he has to do this again. He has one year at the middle school before he can go to a higher high school.

His parents are sending him to a private middle school, he has to wear tain pants, a light blue long sleeve button up shirt, a black vest, and a black tie.

He walks out of his room to the dining room where his parents are already eating.

"I still don't see why I have to go to school. I'm way smarter then the other kids, and you guys are teaching me really well!" Izuku plops himself into the chair looking at his parents exhausted.

"You need to learn to socialize, and me and your mom have to work all day now. Elee won't have time to teach you" his father explains smiling at izuku.

"I could always teach myself" izuku suggests.

"Nope! I'm not having a unsocialized child. How would you make it in the world?" Inko asks.

"With a gun." Izuku explained, he thinks its a good way to get by.

"No." Both his parents say, without looking up from there food.

"Fine but I get one Monster a day"  Izuku  knows what he wants, and he knows how to get it. Right now he wants a Monster, and everyday after.

"Fine one Monster a day payed by us, but if you don't go to school you don't get the Monster" his mom has always been good at bargaining.

"Deal" izuku and Inko shook hands, closing the deal. His dad just sat there watching the seen unfold.