Chapter 9

"so Zuzu what do you usually do" Toga bounces around Izukus house looking at all the portraits and books they had.

"I don't really know, whatever I feel like I guess" izuku pulls out a note book, and labels it Hero Anolis.

'whos the number one hero now? Is there a number one... Is it all for one?!' izuku sits at the family computer and starts searching information and videos.

He feels like he should know this but he seems to have vary limited knowledge about the heros in this world.

Information and videos pop up of heros and there rankings,  Tomura's face pops up on the screen then Dabis then togas and it just goes down the line.

Izuku starts watching videos, reading articles, listening to news broadcasts. He writes notes on the heros giving them watch a couple pages, he draws rough sketches, watches how they fight. He is calculating what they do how they do it how there abilities work-.

"What are you doing?" Izuku almost punches Toga when she pops up behind him.

"I can't read a single thing on here, is this some sort of code?" She grabs his note book flipping through the pages.

"Uh- it's my hero analyst notes, I like analyzing heros and villains quirks, fighting styles, and weapons." Izuku rubs the back of his neck and Toga- keeps trying to read his notes.

"Your not going to be able to read it" Toga gives up and puts the notes back Infront of him.

"Why do you do that anyways" she sits by him staring at him vary closely. Guess something's never change.

"Well I don't have an qu- ability and I think there vary cool" he slips up slightly but quickly fixes his mistake.

"Oh yeah, it's not as cool as you think it is. Once they find out you have an ability your tossed right into a hero boarding school where you have to train till your 18. I actually want to work in a library..." Togas energy decreases slightly at the thought of her dream she will never be able to achieve.

"Really? Can't you do it on the side at least" izuku tries to make her feel better but her mood keeps getting worse.

"No. The government has us working all the time and only gives us enough time for a break" Toga falls back on the couch staring up.

"When will your parents be home?" Izuku checks the time and looks through his messages.

"They should be home soon, and if it makes you feel better I think your a great hero." Izuku gives toga a smile and she grins back showing off her sharp teeth.

"Thanks Zuzu, now you should go sleep! I'll wait for your parents!" She's back to her happy jumpy mood, she grabs izuku and drags him to his room. He points out that the room he is in is his parents room and his room his next door.

Izuku is back in his room now, he shuts the door and puts a pillow under the covers. He's been away from his night job for too long.

He throws on his suit and grabs his gadgets, checking everything he looks out the window seeing if anyone is watching. He doesn't have any contacts yet so he has to throw on a pare of goggles hiding his eyes but dimming his vision slightly. He doesn't see or feel anything, Dabi might have scared Hawks away.

He climbs out the window quietly shutting it behind him, he runs through the alleys And doesn't waist anytime to tackle and tie up any villains he comes across.

He's sitting on the roof looking at the sky, the stars look different from his last world and the moon cycles seem to be backwards.

Izuku hears some noises coming from an alley a couple blocks down, without waisting a second he's already jumping down into the alley.

There's a group of thugs surrounding some kid, izuku uses his bones in his fingers  and wraps it around the first thing and throws him at the wall.

He kicks another in the ribs and dodges a punch, the person that was recently thrown at the wall comes up behind Izuku  and hits him with a bored.

He falls to the ground with a yelp, he roles out of the way badly dodging another his. He Incases his fist in bones and punches one the guy with a bored in the leg. He hears a sickening crack from the guys leg and he falls to the ground.

Izuku stands and punches another in the face and he falls unconscious. He turns around but stops, the two that are left are holding a gun to a kids head with... Purple hair.

Shinsou was standing Infront of Izuku, even with a gun to his head he still has a blank face.  This seems vary familiar, izuku is getting deja vu he swears this has happened before!

"Your going to walk away, and leave us to are business" the one holding the gun says.

"Robbing a high schooler? That's kinda low man." Izuku changes his voice the best he can making it sounds deeper that it actually is.

"Your really pushing it. Leave!" He shoves the gun into Shinsous forehead. Izuku looks Shinsou in the eyes and looks down slightly.

"But what if I'm lost!" Shinsou elbows the guy holding the gun in the chest and ducks barely missing the bullet. Izuku shoots his rope like bones out of his fingers and wrap around the guys, he throws them into the wall nocking them out.

He ties all the villains up with his bones and calls the police. He looks over at Shinsou who is looking back at him.

"So... Are you going to just stand there or?" Izuku waits for Shinsou to say something. He remembers what happened in his last life, Shinsou hypnotized him and he showed him his face.

He can't risk doing that this time, Shinsou is also with the villains izuku knows that 100% now. Izuku climbs the alley wall onto the roof and looks down one more time but he isn't there anymore.

"God damnit, how hard is it to avoid these people. Who's next." Izuku keeps mumbling complaints to himself as he goes on with his night.