Chapter 5

Izuku stands in there basement witch they use as a training room, his parents aren't letting him leave till he's able to hit the target well it's moving.

The target isn't moving back and forth like you would think, no it's going up, down, left, right, around. It makes is almost impossible for him to hit the target, his parents say it's because villains aren't going to stay still and let him hit them.

He also isn't going to use real bullets, he has two types of darts one full of a sleeping drug and the other full of rubbing alcohol!

The alcohol will make it feel like a built without the dangers of dying! Izuku puts those aside just for the heros, Incase they decide to try and catch him.

Taking out the gun he starts shooting the targets hitting every one of them perfectly, when he turns around to shoot his dad his there.

"Jesus-! Dad I could have shot you!" Hisashi does nothing but laugh, then takes a look around the room.

"I always find it weird how you can learn things like this so fast. It's like you've done it before!" Hisashi laughs again.

"Yeah it's weird... I guess some people are just naturals" izuku awkwardly waves his hands in the air.

"Though you were absolutely terrible at the beginning, you couldn't even hit the bored holding the target" he laughs again well izuku stands there blushing in embarrassment.

"Anyways it's almost 9:00pm you should go get ready, also figure out a schedule for yourself. You still have to go to school, your mother isn't dropping that" izuku groans at the thought of school.

"Now go get ready! And don't die, that's one of the rules!" Izuku walks up the stairs and goes to his room. He puts his jumpsuit, shoes, belt, and gloves on. Using his cheek bones he makes a mask the covers the lower part of his face.

Izuku opens his window, jumping out to the window landing on his roof. He runs across the roof feel the wind in is face. It's been so long since he's done this, he didn't think he would be a vigilante in his next life.

He hears a crash in a alley way couple blocks to his left, aromatically he runs in the detection of the noise. Peering down into the alley he sees two people trying and failing to break into a building.

Izuku jumps down from the alley, awkwardly leaning against the wall.

"Hay guys, lost your keys?" Izuku says in a cocky voice, the two guys turn around one of them slipping and falling over.

"Who the fuck are you- hay get up your making us look bad!" One of the crooks says trying to get the other guy off the ground.

"I am cage! Pleasure to meet you!" He pushes himself off the wall extending his hand to them.

"Stupid name. You look weeker then a new born baby" annoyed izuku walks up to the standing crook grabs him by the arm and throws him over his shoulders.

He yells in pain as he puts the ground, izuku steps on the one that still hasn't stood and harshly steps on his chest knocking all the wind out of his lungs.

In no time at all he ties them up with his bone ropes and calls the police. He does that for a couple hours before coming across a old broken building.

Izuku hears some noises in the abandoned building, he decides to go and investigate. Creeping through the halls avoiding any garbage.

He peeks his head around the corner to see a group of three standing in the room holding a suitcase. They are talking to them selfs and don't seem to notice two figures entering through the window.