Chapter 3

"izuku I know you don't want to go to real school, but it's time you have learned to socialize" his Mom says well getting ready for the day.

"Also shopping is fun, your dad can't wait to find you knew clothes. You know how he is" she smiles at izuku as he let's out a long sigh.

"Yeah but- that would require me to leave the house, and I still don't understand why I have to go. I'm way smarter then most of those kids and don't you think it's a little dangerous with me having a quir- ability." He quickly corrects himself, his mom looks at him and smiles.

"You mastered your ability, just don't use it in public and you'll be fine! Plus keeping you inside and making you a hermit isn't good either." His mother explains, she finishes her makeup and walks down the stairs izuku following behind closely.

"Daad mom is trying to get me to socialize!" Izuku flops on the couch, he let's out a deep sigh hoping his dad will give him some sympathy.

"Good you need it, and it's more suspicious if you never go to school. The government will think we are hiding something" he ruffles Izukus hair and goes back to reading his novel.

"We are hiding something"  izuku says into the cushion.

"I don't know what your talking about, alright let's go! I heard there's a new clothes store that just opened and I just so happened to design some of those clothes" his parents drag him out of the house, throwing him into the car and setting of for town square.

It's a pretty nice place to go to, they have food stalls, stores, and a little play ground for kids. His parents tried to get him to talk to other kids but he couldn't stand the thought.

His parents drag him to multiple stores, he had to try on an ungodly amount of clothes before the chose to rest at a boba shop for a bit.

"Mom, dad please. It's been three hours this is torture" he drinks his mango boba well a silent tear slips down his face.

"Oh please, you can handle way worse then this." His mother laughs well his dad looks through the clothes.

"I think you need some more sweaters" izuku groans when he hears what his dad says.

"Listen I love sweaters but I already have fiftie! From this one trip!" They sit in silence before bursting out into laughter.

Izuku loved these perfect moments, nothing could stop him from being happy.

An explosion ecos through town square and people are screaming. A builder has blown up sending dabrie everywhere.

Izukus dad tackles him and his mom to the ground, peaces of rubble barely missing them. People tramble them izukus dad taking most of the hits.

"No dad, I can help-" his dad interrupts him before he can continue.

"No izuku. Don't risk your life, we will get out of this Inko are you ready?" Izuku looks over at his mom, she's wearing a black mask and has her hood up. His dad is putting on the same.

"Izuku your going to follow the crowed, me and your dad are going to get as many people out as we can." Everything is moving to fast for him, they pick him up off the ground and push him into the direction of safety.

"W-wait what's happening, your vigilantes I can help you!" His parents tell him to stay before he can protest anymore. In the blink of an eye there gone into the chaos.

Izuku is pushed and shoved around in the crowd being forced into the opposite direction of his parents. He tries his hardest to get to them but ends up landing in a ally.

He stares at the ground in horror time slows around him all he can hear is the screams of horror. The world darkens. He grits his teeth and picks up a pebble, he breaks all the cameras facing him trying not to expose his face more then he already has.

His cheek bones break out from his skin creating a bone mask that covers the lower side of his face. He puts his baby pink hood up to cover his mop of green curls.

Without waisting a beet izuku jumps up the alley wall and starts running across rooftops. Looking down on the chaos he notices a child crying alone in the crowd of screening people.

He jumps from the roof and grabs the child, he runs through the crowed looking for the adult. Whispering comforting words to the kid he finds an adult running against the crowed.

"Excuse me miss, I think this is you-" before he could finish his sentence the kid is snatched from his hands.

"Oh thank God your safe, thank you sir!" She runs of I to the crowed disappearing amongst the heads.

Izuku continues this for almost ten minutes before he hears the sound of fighting. Helping another person out from the rubble he sees his mom and dad fighting against a group of villains.

His mom is using a powerful version of the other dimension Inko, she's pulling rubble twords her and launching it at the villain. Well his father is breathing fire and using hand to hand combat, Inko takes some of Hisashis fire and throws it at the villains face trying to slow him down.

There were three villains there and they were slowly over powering his parents, and they looked really familiar.

"No way..." Izuku whispers in horror.

The three villains that were standing Infront of him were Ectoplasm, Snipe, and Iron claws. Izuku couldn't move, he couldn't believe what he was seeing...

How could he just find out about this, the heros from his original world. Are villains!

Suddenly iron claws punches Hisashi into two of Ectoplasma clones, they force him the the ground Snipe takes out a gun as more clones tackles his mom, Snipe gets ready to shoot his dad.

Time slows again, bones break from Izukus back taking the form of spider legs. He screams in pain never having this happen to his back before, he launches himself into the air and punches Snape in the face cracking his mask.

The spider like likes pierce the clones causing them all to disappear, and he knocks Ectoplasma out before he can creat more. The now Villains stare at him in shoke, as the legs hold his body off the ground.

"If you want to kill them. You'll have to go through me." His parents try to move, but he knows there seriously injured.

"Oh I've never seen a ability like this, you must be new." Snipe says, holding his face.

"Another hero to get in are way, great" iron arms says, they are about to step closer but each of the sharp bones are aimed at there neck.

"I'm not a hero, so I wouldn't move if I were you" Izukus voice was dripping with venom. But he knows he wouldn't be able to kill them. He could never bring himself to do that. But they don't know that.

"I'm a new vigilante, you can call me cage." Izuku speaks in a sickly sweet voice. They burst out laughing when they here his name, but before they could mock him they are wrapped in a bone robe and a bone cage is placed over them.

"I don't think you should be laughing. Especially because your the ones behind bars." He hears the police in the distance, there flashing lights and coming closer then he wants.

He grabs his parents unconscious body's with two of the spidery legs and jumps into an alley, leaving before they are arrested.