Chapter 7

Izuku and Bakugo sit in the nurses office, the principal came in and gave them both three hours of detention. Bakugo wouldn't stop glaring at izuku as he read his book waiting for his mom.

Both of them look pretty messed up, Bakugo didn't hold back and because of that neither did Izuku.

Bakugo keeps getting angrier and angrier, in a second he punches Izuku across the face. Izuku stood there shocked for a second before grabbing Bakugos wrist and throwing him onto the ground.

A crowd started gathering, Bakugo kicked Izuku off of him and he tried to punch him again with his opining move just like in his last world.

Izuku dodges his right hook and knees him in the stomach the punches him in the face, Bakugo grabs his head before izuku could move and slams it into the ground. Izuku hears a crack and just knows his skull broke.

Izuku punches him in the face again he listens to the crack of a bone. Then kicks him in the side to stun him, sadly it didn't work Bakugo kicks Izukus legs but he just flips to cath himself.

Izuku started to hear slight piping noises, he looks down at Bakugos hands and sees small explosion coming from his palms. Just then Kirishima stands Infront of izuku, blocking his gaze from the angry blond.

Denki and Mina grab Bakugo to stop him from attacking. The teachers come out of the crowed helping hold Bakugo back as one leads Izuku to the infirmary.

Izuku touches the back of his head, his skull Heald already probably because of his Ability. But there was still a cut, he had a black eye, a bloody nose and a missing tooth. He had some scratches here and there but nothing bruised or broken.

Bakugo on the other hand had a broken nose, a bruised side where Izuku had kicked him twice, and a sprained wrist.

Neither of them talked Bakugo only glared. Izuku finds it stupid that the people left them in a room alone together but as long as Bakugo doesn't attack he won't defend.

The door slid open izuku looked over expecting the nurse only to find Shota Aizawa standing there.

'what. Shouldn't Mitzuki be here?" Izuku made eye contact with Aizawa nether willing to break eye contact. That was till Inko walked up behind Aizawa.

"Haha hi mom!" Izuku happily says, his mom walks up to him and slaps him on the back of the head.

"Ouch you know I hit my head!" Izuku says looking at his mom annoyed.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten in a fight. ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" She lectures him for a bit before signing.

"This is what I get for putting you into school late." Inko muttered.

"I still think I shouldn't be here, I'm way smarter then all of these people. And the math is so stupid, a five year old could figure this out!" Izuku yells annoyed.

"I know your to smart for this but your going to have to deal with it. Now tell me, did you win?" Inko doesn't even try to lower her voice. The Aizawa and Bakugo are only one bed away.

"Yes." Izuku knows he won, he has nothing broken well Bakugo has a broken nose, sprained wrist, and bruised rib!

"NO YOU DID NOT YOU SHITTY NURD!!!" Aizawa tells him to sit back down, and be quiet.

"Yes I did, I have no long term injuries well you have a broken nose, sprained wrist, and bruised rib. Also I didn't hit him first so you can't press charges sir" Aizawa looks at Bakugo, izuku doesn't know if it's because Bakugo got more injury of because he threw the first punch.

"I apologize for his behavior, he has always had anger issues." Aizawa bows slightly and izuku cringes, Aizawa is not one to apologize.

"I'm Inko Midoriya and you his dad?" Izuku almost laughs but has to keep a straight face.

"No I'm a friend of his mom's, she couldn't come get him so I had to." Izuku knows Aizawa has other intentions. He can feel it.

"Really? Your friends with his mom and Kirishima, Mina, and Denkis tutor? How many people do you know?" Izuku watches as Aizawas face shifts to confusion for a couple seconds.

"Yeah I'm Aizawa Shota, nice to meet you." His eye bags are just as big and dark as izuku remembers.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Midoriya Inko. I also apologize for Izuku he isn't the best with... People." They shake hands, and start talking. Izuku can't trust this Aizawa he is a villain and tried to kill him just a couple hours ago.

His mom started talking about when he was a baby and izuku decided that they talked long enough. He grabbed his mom and started dragging her out of the room well she tries to pull out her pictures.

"You always give away to much personal information" izuku grumbles and him and his mom walk out to the car.

"Oh he quiet, your lucky you weren't expelled." His mother keeps lecturing him as they start driving home.

Back in the school Aizawa stares down at Bakugo.

"I was told you used your ability." Aizawa stares down at Bakugo, he doesn't move or speak as Aizawa glares.

"It was an accident and no one noticed." Bakugos voice was badly above a whisper.

"How do you know, that kid could have noticed he was standing right Infront of you." Aizawa activated his ability, his hair starts floating and his eyes start glowing red.

"I hit his head I highly doubt he can focus." Bakugo shot back, avoiding eye contact.

"There was barely a scratch, and because of you we have to watch them. Vary closely." Aizawa left the room, Bakugo waited a bit before following.

"Who are you sending to watch them?" Bakugo walks next to Aizawa as they walk through the empty halls.

"Hawks" Bakugos eyes widen slightly. Hawks is one of the strongest villains they have, why would he send him out to just watch some kid?

"His feathers will be really helpful in this situation, he will watch them for a week or two and if nothing happens then they don't die."