Chapter 11

Izuku walks down the hall, he's exhausted, he just got away from another awkward encounter with Aizawa who was on his way to get Bakugo from the office again. It's no surprise to him that Bakugo got in trouble with another student, he has a real anger problem that seems much worse in this world then the last and izuku can't figure it out.

It was lunch time now, and izuku usually skips lunch because, 1. He doesn't want to see anyone he might know. And 2. He can use this time to exercise and get his stamina up. Also drink water. A lot of water.

He heads down the steps of his school and goes out back to the running track, Izuku does some stretches and warm ups before he gets on the track and starts at a light jog. He runs a few laps around before he starts picking up the paste, he knows he can't escape heroes/villains by jogging away so he starts sprinting around the track and carefully monitoring his breathing.

Izuku runs for a while before he stops to get some water, he takes a seat at the bench stretching a little before he grabs his water. Before Izuku can even take a sip of his water when someone sits beside him, Izuku tenses up when he sees spiky red hair from the corner of his eyes.

“Calm down bro, you don't gotta be so tense around me. I'm not like bakubro.”
Kirishema laughs and pats izuku on the back, almost like he's an old friend.

“didn't you just threaten me the other day? Like… yesterday?”
Izuku says with a blank face as he stares at Kirishema who is smiling awkwardly with his sharp shark-like teeth.

“Well… yes I did do that, but I was in a bad mood yesterday! And I took it out on you…”
Kirishima grimaces as he remembers his lovely threat from yesterday.

“So… Do you need something? Or can i go back to what i was doing”
Izuku didn't want to say training because he doesn't want Kirishima to start asking about his life.

“Yeah so i've noticed your acting really weird around everyone. Always avoiding and hiding when anyone is near you, and being jumpy and skittish when Mr Aizawa is near you.”
Izuku freezes, he thought he was doing good by avoiding everyone. He didn't know that he was spotted multiple times. Izuku's thoughts start running as he starts thinking of a way out of this conversation.

“Were you like bullied or something”
Izuku's thoughts come to a halt and he looks at Kitishema.

“Uh… yeah…”
Izuku speaks slowly, coming up with another lie, Kirishema pats Izuku's back and drags him into a side hug with a big grin.

“You can always hang out with us! I promise most of us won't threaten to kill you! Well Bakugo might but he threatens to kill everyone!”
Kirishema says he is probably used to Bakugo’s shit by now.

“I think i'll pass, i enjoy my alone time. I can exercise and write more…”
Izuku moves away slightly but Kirishema doesn't seem to care.

“That's pretty manly of you, but you should still try to socialize. You know I think you would really like my friend Todoroki! He's not really my friend but I'd say we are on good terms. I'll introduce you guys!”
Before Izuku can protest, Kirishema grabs his wrist and starts dragging him back to the school. Izuku tries multiple times to get Kirishema to let go and tries to talk him out of it, but he seems really keen on getting Izuku to make friends.

“Kirishima i'm serious i don't-”
Izuku freezes when he sees Kirishema glare at him, his eyes almost glowing.

“Nevermind.”
He sighs defeated, it's best to just talk to people then end up dead. They walk for a while in silence as Kirishema happily leads the way before they come to a classroom, Kirishema pushes the door open and there sits Todoroki in the back of the class staring out the window. Izuku's jaw almost drops when he sees Todoroki hair black and red instead of red and white, but he keeps his face neutral and tries to seem normal.

“Hey Todoroki! I brought my friend Midoriya to meet you!”
Izuku looked at Kirishima confused.

“When did I tell you my name?”
Kirishima waves Izuku off telling him it doesn't matter before he keeps talking to Todoroki who still hasn't said a word.

“Well I'll leave you too alone to get acquainted!”
Kirishima pushes Izuku into a desk next to Todoroki before leaving the room, Izuku stares at Todoroki awkwardly.

“This was not my idea.”
Izuku blurts out, Todoroki keeps staring at him, almost analyzing him.

“I don't care what you do, just don't bother me”
Todoroki says bluntly and goes back to his lunch, Izuku has had enough of the day so he stands and goes to the door but when he opens it has met with Kirishima and Bakugo talking. Bakugo glares at Izuku and starts walking towards him ready tonight.

Izuku slams the door fast and turns around, without thinking twice he turns and jumps out a window just as Bakugo kicks the door down. Todoroki ignores Bakugo and watches as izuku jumps out the window into the tree and over the school fence before running into an alley.

Bakugo keeps cursing at Izuku, as Todoroki stares out the window blankly seemingly deep in thought.

*time skip*
Izuku lay sprawled out across the roof, he stares up at the sky thinking about his past life. He thinks about all that happened to him and everything he changed.

“I've come to the conclusion. Life fucking sucks!”
He sits up and groans in frustration.

“There's no point dwelling on the past… but it's so hard not too…”
Izuku mumbles, Izuku feels a present behind him and jumps back he sees Aizawa and Mic standing there.

“Excuse me, I'm trying to mourn in peace.”
Izuku folds his arms and pops his hip out. They say nothing for awhile both just staring at him.

“Your a sassy thing aren't you”
Mic speake up as he points out the fucking obvious.

“Well good job for noticing, are you guys a couple or something? Is that why you're always together?”
Izuku yelps as Aizawa tries to catch him in his scarf.

“Shut it brat. We came to talk this time. We won't try to kill you. Unless you keep being annoying.”
Aizawa growls, Mic just sighs and pats Aizawa's shoulder.

“Come on, we have more important things to talk about. We can kill him later.”

“I'm right here you know.”
Izuku says annoyed as they talk about his death, but Izuku doesn't try to run. He's too interested in what they have to say.