Chapter 5 / "i like.. him"

Trigger warnings?:

Karl pov:

I walked down the hall to my third class of the day with punz, we had gym next and punz was in my class so it gave me some time to get to know him better, I didn't trust him yet but he seemed to fit in with our group well which was alright.

"So punz, what school did you go to before?" I asked while walking down the left wing of the school,

Punz chuckled before answering with "I didn't go school before, my parents jut sent me to this school because I wasn't working at home" he scoffed "if they think I'll work here they thought wrong"

I laughed as we entered the gym.

"Punz, Karl! Your late!" The teacher scolded, me and punz rolled our eyes before heading to the changing room. Once we had finished getting changed we walked out and stood near shlatt who was surprisingly early for once, this wasn't like him.

"Get into 2 groups of 9, we are going to play soccer" the teacher demanded, everyone nodded and got into the groups. In our group was me, punz, Nick, shlatt, techno, george, two girls and the boy I beat up a few weeks ago. We stood talking before we got into position. I was good at soccer which meant my team had more of a chance of winning but on the other hand the other team had Tommy who was very competitive and would do anything to win. As soon as the teacher through the ball into the air I quickly ran over to it and kicked it away from Tommy, we both ran, shoving and pushing each other until I pushed Tommy onto the floor i snickered as I kicked the ball at the goal. My team stood clapping as I walked back to them. We played a few more rounds before the class ended. Me, punz, shlatt and techno left the class after getting back into our normal clothes.

"Good play boys" shlatt said leading the group to the lunch hall while pushing past people.

"You too shlatt" techno smirked, he turned to punz, "your not so bad yourself newbie" he grinned.

Punz growled lowly and I placed my hand on his shoulder "he won't call you by your name until he trusts you" I assured him. Punz just nodded as we entered the room filled with different people, we walked over to our usual table and I scanned the room before taking my seat, there was only three seats which meant punz had to go get a seat from another table. The blonde boy walked over to Nick, George and clay, it was that far so I could hear what was being said.

"Sorry loser, need this." Punz snarls before pulling the seat that Nick had sat on away, that made my blood boil for some reason as I watched. I didn't like Nick, he was annoying but he was my victim and only I could mess with him.

"Get a different seat dude!" Sapnap yelled, punz rolled his eyes and pushed him to the floor, that's when I lost it. I stormed over and pushed punz. He was much taller which meant he didn't fall to the floor, although he stumbled back with a loud grunt.

"What the fuck Karl?!" The male snapped,

I crossed my arms and glared down at him. "This is my victim, find your own or leave the group!" I snarled, the boy stood up straight causing me to look up slightly.

Punz scoffed and then smirked "oh I see, you two are a thing? Karl has a soft spot for Nick?"

I clenched my fists ready to start throwing punches but punz had already walked away before I could react, I felt my blood boil rose as I stormed back to my table, I plopped myself back onto my chair and sighed while techno and shlatt talked to each other.

"Did I really like Nick? I mean I didn't protect him from anyone who tried to hurt him and we did sleep together.. what?! No! Of course I don't like him!" I thought, trying to get them memories and thoughts out of my head. I tucked my red face in my arms to hide from my two friends, I sighed as I felt my eyes water.

"I like.. Him"