Playboy 🔞

- I'm the orginal owner of this fanfiction/story/smut. And I also have the legal right to report any story which copies my work. Thank you. -

Hey everyone, author here! This part of the story "Playboy" might be kind of goofy but I made it in fun so I hope y'all like it :)

                       __________

Yn's pov;
Hi I am Yn, a 19 years old girl who's studying in college. And I live with my bestfriend, Jimin. We both are best friends since kindergarten his mom and my mom are also really close.

If I talk about Jimin, he loves me alot but as a friend. Honestly, I started to like him when we were in high school. Jimin is the college's playboy and he can leave any girl for me, but as a friend.

I want us to be more than friend Idk when will this happen.

??: Heyy!!!

Someone tapped my shoulder while I come out from my thoughts and it was Jimin, ofcourse.

Author's pov;

Jimin: wassup? What were u thinking?
Yn: Umm.. nothing*smiles* let's go or we'll be late for class!!!
Jimin: Nahh.. let's bunk
Yn: No Jimin! Ofcourse not we can't
Jimin: Oh common Ynieeee.. let's goo!!

Jimin said while putting his hand on yn's shoulder. While they heard some girls gossiping bout them.

Girl 1: See! I really wanna kill her
Girl 2: She's Yn!
Girl 3: I am also jelous of her!! I think Jimin is finally committed
Girl 1: C'mon he's the Playboy! Never!!

Jimin: That's none of your business!

Jimin said as he was clearly seen being angry at them. And when he's angry he can do anything like anything, the biggest thing is that they were talking bout Yn. He can do anything for Yn.

Girl 3: my lord..Are u really talking to us!!
Jimin: No

Jimin replied and made his grip more tighter on her shoulders and dragged yn to the class.

                  _____________

Most of the classes were finished after few hours and Yn forced Jimin to attend all, and It was break time after that only 2 classes were left.

Jimin was sitting with his friends on another table and Yn was with her friends on another, Yn was chitchatting with her friends. So as Jimin.

Jimin pov;

??: Bruhh.. what are you thinking?

Someone patted my shoulder and I looked to that direction. it was my friend, Taehyung. I and Tae are really good friends since high-school and only he knows that I like Yn since middle-school.

Jimin: Nothing! I was just think bout her *smiles*
Taehyung: Why don't you just confess her?
Jimin: Yep... But I am scared
Taehyung: Scared of what?.. that she'll broke ur friendship if she didn't say yes?
Jimin: yeah.. I maybe that's what I am scared of.
??: Hey guys what are u talking bout?
??: Yeahh! Tell us too

And here comes my 2 other really good friends. Eunwoo and Kai, they also know that I like Yn.

Taehyung: Nothing he was thinking of yn
Kai: *giggles*
Eunwoo: You should propose her anyways here, I bought u guys food from the canteen today!
Kai: Tomorrow's my turn. Urghhh!
Taehyung: It's okay! I'll pay for the food tomorrow.. now let's eat.
Jimin: yeahh! I am really hungry
Taehyung: For what? *Winks*

I got the joke and smiled secretly

Jimin: Hey! StOb It!!

I said and everybody laughed.

Author pov;
The college ended and everybody were going to their home while Yn and Jimin were telling each other bout what happened and all that stuff... Cause yn and Jimin are not having same classes, some classes are different too.

They were sitting in the car and gossiping and laughing their heart out.

Yn: An- and then he removed- h-his hand and- and h- he *dies laughing*
Jimin: *Laughs with her*

And soon they started listening to music and Jimin drove off to their apartment.

As soon as they came, Yn went to her room and drifted of to sleep.

Yn's pov;

I was sleeping peacefully after a long day, when Jimin came inside my room. I didn't know that time as I was sleeping. And he started tapping my shoulder politely to wake me up.

Author's pov;
Jimin: Ynieeee? *Soft voice*
Yn: Hmmm?? *Sleepy voice*
Jimin: Wake up, I brought u coffee
Yn: LeT mE sLeEp!!!

Yn said as she turned her face on the other side and covered her ears with other pillow. Jimin was so annoyed as he was trying to wake her up for so long. He then aggressively tried to wake her up but still she didn't.

Then Jimin ended up picking her up in his arms.

Yn then shook her eyes and widened them as soon as she noticed.

Yn: What are you doing!!?? *Yn said that so fast in nervousness and Jimin was unable to understand*
Jimin: What?
Yn: Put me down!!!
Jimin: why?
Yn: .....
Jimin: Aren't you enjoying it?

Jimin had no idea what he was saying because he was a little drunk too....

Yn: Jimin? Are you drunk!
Jimin: nO
Yn: Put me down rn!!
Jimin: NO
Yn: Wha-

Before Yn could finish her sentance Jimin smashed his lips on yn's. Yn didn't kissed him back cause she was still processing that what was happening.

SCROLL UP FOR THE SECOND PART ;)