"Playboy 🔞 2"

- I'm the orginal owner of this fanfiction/story/smut. And I also have the legal right to report any story which copies my work. Thank you. -

                   ______________

As the kiss got deeper Yn was enjoying it alot. Then Jimin broke the kiss to catch his breath then he looked at Yn who was staring at him and was smiling secretly. "I love you so much Yn" He said while breathing heavily and looked away as he didn't wanted to make an eye contact with her.

Yn kissed him immediately as she was not able to control herself cause she loved him so much. Jimin kissed her back.

Then Yn broke the kiss and said "I love you too" as soon as Yn said this Jimin stared at her and gave the purest smile cause he loved her so much and wanted to hear it from her.

"I love you more Yn" Jimin replied with his teary eyes. Yn cleaned his water drops from her eyes and smiled.

Without even giving a sign Jimin pushed Yn back to the bed and started to kiss her roughly Yn of course kissed him back. The kiss got so much deeper they didn't even realise they were out of their breath, they both became a mourning mess. Their tongue were fighting in their mouth.

Then Jimin started to come down to her neck and started leaving hickeys as a sign that Yn is only Jimin's. He left purple marks all over her neck and Yn was continuously mourning as she was enjoying it.

Then Jimin undressed Yn, to her shirt to her bra, to her shorts to her panties and Yn was full naked now. And then Jimin started to undress himself hurriedly cause he was so much needy that he couldn't afford to wait for a second.

Now, Jimin was sucking Yn's right boob and was playing with another with his hand. Then he put his dick in between Yn's boobs as Yn brought her boobs more closer to his dick and Jimin started to move his dick faster as he could in between of her boobs.

Jimin and Yn were releasing loud mourns now.

When Jimin was finished with her boobs he went further and stated to kiss her belly while Yn licked all the sperms of Jimin's which were dropped on her boobs.

Jimin then started to lick Yn's pussy and started to give hickeys there. Yn was mourning so loud cause of the pain. He licked all the juice of Yn that came out.

"J-jimin.. I want you inside me"

As soon as Yn said this Jimin turned her around and smashed her ass and said "Call me Daddy and beg for it!"

"Okay .... I am sorry Daddy.. please.. I want you inside me ... I can't wait!!"

"Have patience baby girl" He said with a smirk on his face and put his dick inside Yn's ass. Yn was screaming, mourning and calling out his name in pain.

"D-daddy.. aaahhhh" *mourns louder*

At first it was pain for Yn but after a while it became pleasure for her.

"J-Jimin.. f-faster-..."
Jimin then slapped so hard on her butt 6 time that it became red as hell "Call me Daddy I said, and beg for IT!!!!"

"D-daddy... Ple-please- fa-faster" *mourns*

Then Jimin increased his speed and was enjoying it alot but Yn was like she's about to die, she became a mourning mess.

"Daddy loves you okay?"

"M-mhmmm" said Yn while bitting her bottom lip.

After a while when they were finished Jimin brought a tissue and cleaned himself and Yn. The they both cuddled and Jimin hugger Yn tightly.

"Jimin?"
Yn said while looking at him

"Yea?" He answered with a smile on his face.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure go ahead" Jimin made an aye contant as he continued "Anything for my darling" *Pecks yn's forehead*

"You are a fuckboy right?.. so-.. now that you've fucked me... Would you leav-"

"SHUT UP YN" Jimin said with anger "I would never leave you! Plus honesty, I never really fucked a girl before you!!"

"What! Really??!"

"Yea!! NEVER!..... I just pick out some girls and give them some money to spread this to the whole college that I fucked her and not talk to me again. Cause I just wanted to be popular!.. you know how mad I was in high school cause I just wanted to be popular........"

There was a really big silence between 'em for a while

Yn: I am sorry for asking that I guess

Jimin: It's not your fault... I love you soo much Yn, since middle school

Yn: Really?..... I've loved you since high school!!!!pabo!! Why didn't you told me!!

Jimin: I was scared that if you won't agree you might not be comfortable with me and would break the friendship...

Yn: NEVER!