THE CEO 🔞

Yn was doing all the work that her hot boss was giving her. As she's the private secretary of his.... And sometimes he calls her for useless reasons which sometimes Yn thinks that he likes her, but he didn't gave any further more hint that's why Yn is not likely to think about this alot.

"Urghhh" Yn said when the landline phone ranged and she already knew who is it going to be...

"Helloo??"

"Yn! WHERE ARE THE FILES THAT I TOLD YOU I WANT BEFORE 2 PM???!!!" Her boss screamed on her through the phone....

"Mr. Park it's 1 pm,, I thought I still have 1 hour left so I was just a little chill" Yn said and sighed while getting comfortable on her chair...

"It's 1 pm?" Her boss questioned her and she wanted to answer it by a 'duhhhh'... But ofcc she didn't.....

"Yes sir it is" She rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh- my watch is not in a good condition I guess,, would u mind come to my office and take a look?" Her boss said and scoffed through the phone as if he did all this on purpose....

'Again he is calling me for the useless reason everrrrr' Yn thought to herself...

.                  .                    .                     .          

Yn entered his office for like 1000 time that day..

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes" he looked up and smirked secretly without Yn noticing...

"Yes boss???? You called me??"

"Yeaa,,, would u mind look at my table clock,, it's not working as u know"

Yn picked it up and saw that it was working perfectly, and time which it was showing was also the same...

"But sir it is sa-"

"Same?? Rightt??" He said while cutting Yn.

"Ye-yea sir???"

"I just wanted to see what ur wearing" he winked.

"But Mr. Park,, this is 999th time that I've came to your office today,,, for abseoulately useless reason!!"

"So your mad at mee??.... Yn??" He said and put a pen in his mouth while making a straight eye contact...

And Yn got nervous..

"N-no sirrr!!!!... Uhmmmm uh.. abseoulately nott!!" yn said and gave an awkward smile...

"You're my assistant righttt?? So I can call u whenever I want,, even at my home!" He said and looked inside his dekstop,, while typing something...

"At- your home sirrr??"

"Yea u heard me rightt,, And today evening you're coming to my home! Got ittt??"

"But Boss--,,"

"I don't want any excuses! Bring ur laptop and materials with you! I wanna see that how you work...."

Jimin said while pressuring the word "how u work" while looking at her up and down.....

"Okkk sirr... May I leave noww?" Yn said with an annoyed face cuz she had plans for the evening,, sleep. Yeaa this was her plan....

"Yes..you can go back to ur work and I'll text u to remind u once!" Jimin explained..

"Ok Mr.park,, I'll take leave now!"

Yn left the office and came back to her seat...

She thought to take a coffee break when her best friend, Soyean came to her.