Jealousy 🔞

Yn had been really tired, cause she has been doing all the work in her office, as her pervert boss is throwing files on her to complete. She didn't even got a minute to relax or even check her phone to see how many calls and text messages her boyfriend sent.

As for 1000th she went inside his boss's office, he was sitting on his king size chair as he was laughing with someone on call. Yn was sure that it isn't Mrs. Lee, who was her wife.

Mrs Lee Emma, who was Yn's classmate but they didn't used to communicate much.....

"Yeaa babyyyy muuuaaaa, I will call u later okie-... Ya! Whatever!! She will not get to know about US! don't worry , and don't forget that I love you okkk???" Mr. Lee, Yn's boss said on call as he glanced at the door and Yn was standing there.

Whatever he said, made Yn clear that he was cheating on his wife. "Such a whore" Yn mumbled to herself.

"Do you need anything.......Ms.Yn??" Her boss said as she looked up and replied "can I come in sir?"

"Sure"

"Sir here are the files, I've completed my work!" Yn said screaming from inside of her with happiness, she didn't showed that happiness to his boss cuz he's a mood spoiler. And she's aware of that.

Mr. Lee didn't said anything as he was checking the files and after a while he said "Mhmm... Good , you've done a pretty good work Ms. Kim Yn. I am really impressed."

"Thank you so much sir!" She replied while thinking that how does this whore knows to appreciate someone.

"Keep it up! Yn. Btw I wanted you to come to my party that is tomorrow night" Mr. Lee said and smiled.

"W-what party sir?" Yn asked with confusion.

"It will be 5 years with my wife tomorrow and I want to surprise her! I've also invited some more employees including your boyfriend!" He said and rolled his eyes as soon as he said 'your boyfriend'

"What! But my boyfriend doesn't works here!!" Yn replied and curled her forehead.

"Wait ..... Isn't ur boyfriend Soobin?" Her boss said showing little happiness on his face thinking that Yn doesn't have any partner....

"No!! A BIG NO! He's just my colleague and just a friend!!! Nothing elseee!!" Yn said as she stared at her boss up and down 'He's a pig, and the party is also just a show off.... This whore is seriously cheating on his wife with 2 or 3 women and is now telling me that sOoBiN iS mY bOyFriEnd.. who's also actually my cousin brother!!!' Yn thought to herself wanting to slap his face for being so stupid.

"Ok- whoa! Calm down, then you can bring any of ur friends with you" He said thinking that Yn will bring all her friends who are girls so that he can flirt with.

But Yn doesn't have any friend who is a girl.

"Ok, I will bring my boyfriend, Thanks for inviting! And congratulations!!" Yn said and gave a fake smile.

"Wait .. you've a boyfriend!" Her boss said in disbelief.

"Yea ... Duhh . So can I take my leave now?" Yn replied in a sassy way. "Mhhm.. o-ok ....le-leave" Mr. Lee said while looking down.

. . . .

YN'S POV;

FINALLY, I am free from that hell.....

I came out of my office and sat in my car, and when I opened my phone the phone calls my boyfiee has made for me! "He's so caring" I thought to myself.