"YOU'RE MINE 2"

THIS IS THE PART 2 OF "YOU'RE MINE" AND THIS WHOLE PART IS GOING TO BE SMUTS!

ENJOY UNHOLY PEOPLE!! ;)
Also make sure to vote and add it in ur library for more!!!

.              .             .            .             .           .

Before going to Jimin's place, he bought a tissue and cleaned both Yn and him....

While he was cleaning the cum of Yn's around her pussy, she mourned and Jimin knew that he had to control himself...

But when Yn bited her lips his lust was over the top,, he wasn't able to control himself.

He immediately went to Yn and started to bite her lips as hard as he could,, the bite that he did was so hard that blood started to come out of Yn's lips,, and he  sucked that too...

After that they went inside his limo,, they were sitting in the backseat and the driver wasn't able to see them...

Yn laid her head on Jimin's chest "I can't waittttt daddddyyyyy--"

"Shhhh" Jimin cutted her words "don't speak" he whispered "Or else I'll go wild in the car baby"

"Absolutely no problem" she winked..

Jimin gave a small peck "I love you Yn"

Yn smiled widely "I love you more"

He chuckled "And I love you the most my kitten"

They hugged each other while feeling the affection..

Jimin was happy to be with Yn, and Yn was happy to be with Jimin...

They both were happy with each other...

"You're my everything Yn" Jimin whispered and started to trace Yn's arms...

Yn moved forward and they both kissed,, this kiss wasn't for lust but for love, yes, They both loved each other more than they loved themselves...

That is what we call true love....

"Excuse Mee sirrr" they both heard the voice of the driver repeatedly as before they both were unable to hear...

"Yea?"

"We reached your mansion Mr.Park"

"Oh okay, park the car in the garage and tell the servants to not make dinner tonight" Jimin ordered and then whispered in Yn's ears

"Because I have mine already..."

Yn smirked and looked down while the driver came froward and opened the door for Jimin...

When Jimin got off he opened the door for Yn like a true gentleman...

"Thank you" Yn smiled when she came out...

They both went inside Jimin's big mansion, to the hall, to the staircase, to the hallway, and into the bedroom...

When they both reached there, Yn was still admiring everything and how he has kept his room so neat..

"Wow you-" Yn wasn't able to complete her sentance cause Jimin pushed her onto the bed while laying on her...

They both looked at each other's eyes and Jimin came forward to kiss Yn and she closed her eyes...

He kissed Yn and the kiss was going deeper and deeper while Yn held Jimin's cheeck with her hands and their tongue was fighting in their mouth...

Then Jimin started to kiss Yn all over her face and she started to mourn out loud..