Bra 🔞

I'd been working in my office since 12 pm and now it's 4 pm. I didn't even drank a sip of water while preparing for the meeting which is at 6 in the evening. I am so tensed, littrelly, idk what these motherfuckers want to do on a Friday. Like lemme enjoy the last day of the week with my bf. Ugghh. It totally sucks.

I bent backwards on my chair while rubbing my eyes and got a call from my boyfriend, ofc.

I cleared my throat before picking up "hey! Sup"

Author's pov;;;

"Hey sweetheart, are u busy?" Yn's bf said through the phone

"Aishhhh" yn stretched her arms and yawned "I don't know, the meeting is at 6 , and it's important asf. Maybe I'm stressing too much"

"Babe?" Jimin whispered through the phone while Yn hummed.

"You're the CEO of your company! U should have gone late to work" Jimin said "Like just look at me, I barely go to my office. You're littrelly stressing so freaking much my baby"

Yn rubbed her forehead and eyes "aishh mhm, I guess you're right"

Then suddenly Yn got a text from the people who were going to come for the meeting that they would be coming in 15 mins due to some issue.

"OH WHAT THE FUCK" Yn stood up from her chair

"Wha-what happened Yn?" Jimin said while showing concern.

"THEY'RE GOING TO COME IN 15 MINUTES!!! I NEED TO HANG UP BABE! BYEE BYEEE! WISH ME BESTTTT" She spoke in one breath

"Oh- uh- BEST OF LUCK BAE! I KNOW U CAN DO ITTTTT!!!!!"

Then Yn hanged up the phone and called her assistant.

.                  .                 .                .             . 

"So this is what our idea is to make, our company.... more better" Yn's assistant, Yuna, said her last words for the meeting while the entrepreneurs took notes.

There was a big akward silence in the room. Yn noticed that Yuna was getting nervous, if they would say yes to their idea or not so she showed her a thumbs up that it's alright.

Suddenly the entrepreneurs started to clap and stood up while Yuna bowed and Yn stood up with them.

"Amazing! Absolutely amazing!" The owner of the another company spoke and hand overed a chocolate "I can see the efforts, Miss Yn, Me and my assistants absolutely loved it. And I'm ready to sign"

"O my god, really" Yn smiled "That's amazing! I would love to work with you Mr.Kim"

Yn didn't showed that how much happy she was feeling but she was actually on cloud 9. She was so excited to tell this news to her boyfriend.

Soon, she left for home.

.                  .              .            .             .       .

While she was in the car, she called Jimin.

"Hey baby, supp? How was ur presentation"

"IT WAS AMAZINGGGGG JIMINIEEEEEEEEE" yn grinned while changing the gear of the car.

Jimin chuckled "I'm happy for you, you absolutely deserved it Yn!" He continued "well, are u driving?"

"Yupppp I'm coming home my babyyyy" she said excitedly "by the way can u please fill some hot water in the bathtub? I really feel like taking a bath"

"Yea sure my love" Jimin said nd then whispered "Do u want to take a bath with me?"

Yn didn't talked for a while and then burst out her laugh "what the fuck - Jimin , that's, that's so fucking lame" she continued to laugh