"Wanna touch it?"

Hi I am Kim Yn, a 23 years old girl who is fond of an idol, Jimin. He has been my crush since I was 16!!... Aishh I love him so much. I have his photocards, his posters all over my room and plus I moved to Seoul quite an year ago cause I got a job offer here. Before I used to live with my parents in Busan. Seoul has always been my dream City to visit cause there is where all BTS members live, right?. And this biggest thing is, that today I am going to their concert!!!! Aishh !!! I am so much and MUCH EXCITED!! ... I just can't express my feelings in WORDS!!!...

At 3:00 pm
Author pov;
Yn was getting ready for their concert she was excited to see her crush, her idol, her lifeline, HER LITRELLY EVERYTHING, and other members too....

The stadium for the concert was just in a distance of 15 mins from Yn's home. She wore her black pencil skurt, heels, and a lilac colour crop top. She did her light makeup. And now she was fully ready. She was more excited for the fan meet up that was going to happen the other day.

At 4:00 pm
Everyone was shouting "BTS, BTS" while shaking their army bombs in their hands. Yn was also very excited, she sat on her seat for a while when she felt a little tired of waiting for her idols. "They didn't came yet" she said as she sighed while sitting.

She was sitting in front row and while sitting she started to take selfies and photos of the stadium. When she turned around while making a video with her phone to the side of the stage, smiling. Jimin entered and smirked. Yn got soo excited that she suddenly screamed in excitement...

She got really happy like she never got before, cuz she was seeing her idol irl!! Slowly, all BTS members came onto the stage. All performed well, and all of the millions of armys including Yn who were there were dancing, singing and were acting like a family.

And then the music stopped, everyone in the stadium got quite cuz now it was the time for the members to say something.. As first, the leader, Namjoon was speaking and all of the members were roaming around the stage and were communicating to some armys .

And Yn's luck. Wow, she's so lucky.

While Yn was recording Jimin came to her, almost impressed by her beauty and held her phone and started recording himself from her phone.

Yn was shoked by the act, she widened her eyes and frowned, she also tried to pinch herself several times to see if she's daydreaming. But she wasn't.

Jimin laughed at her cuteness and bended a little to get to her level, he bited his lips and said "what's ur name darling?" Yn was frowned she didn't had any idea how to answer. "K-kim Y-Yn" You said in nervousness.

"Well Kim Yn are u coming to our fan meet up tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes"..... She replied.. "I am coming and I am so excited" Yn suddenly got courage to speak this up as she smiled while making an eye contact with him.

Now it was more than 5 minutes that they both were starting deep under each other's eyes. Then Jimin left from there and Yn didn't realised what just happened.

Till the concert was finished, Yn and Jimin made eye contacts several times. Jimin was continuously being flirty with her, and was smirking whenever she looked up at him.

.               .              .               .                    .

The song baepsae was playing and Jimin was the one who was showing his beautiful dance skills to everyone. Yk what I meant by "baepsae" right guyz?

He was putting more efforts than ever in his hip thrusts.

While doing "that" step he looked at Yn and bited his lips as a sign that he wanted to do this with her.