Boyfriend? 🔞

I was getting ready for the event of my boyfriend's company.

I wore a black long dress, with a mesh fabric in the upper part which were exposing my shoulders making me look hot.

I started to admire myself in the mirror by posing and keeping my hairs in different types to see which side would suit me.

"Yn!" I heard my name downstairs and when I looked through the railing it was obviously my boyfriend....

"Yea" I spoke in lowest voice known to mankind. I don't know if he even heard that....

"We're getting late! Are u ready?" He asked while raising his brows and looking up at me towards the railing...

"Umm yea almost" i continued "no I guess I'm ready, just a minute"

Then I went inside and switched off the lights.

Me and my boyfriend are dating for 6 months and idk if he even loves me cause he never expressed his feelings after the day he proposed to me...
He rarely compliments me whenever we go out to some occasions or partys for how I look...

He's the CEO of his own company that he build. He's really a son that all parents want.

I just want him to embrace me and sit next to me so that I can snuggle inside him, kiss him, have sex with him...

But, idk if he ever imagined of doing that...

"Yn? Come on?!" His soft voice called me again and I went down.

As soon as I reached the last stair he stared at me so I stopped at my position and bit my lips.

When he didn't said anything I got embarrassed and I asked him "how do I look?" I bit my lower lip again.

He came near me and looked into my eyes "stop doing that"

I quickly stopped to bite my lips...

He looked at me, stared at me and even smiled which made me feel butterflies but he didn't complimented me...

"I'm waiting outside" he smiled softly and I just sighed.

When I went out, he was already sitting in the car and from far away he lowered the window of the passenger seat and gestured me to come in "come in" he said...

I sat inside the car and then he started to drive.

We both were silent. I wanted him to say something but he was quite. I can't blame him either, cause I think it's a streyotype that only boys should make their first move. I don't believe that, actually.

I also didn't said that I love him after he proposed me. So I guess it's kinda okay.

He then suddenly coughed a little and cleared his throat "you..... Actually look fabulous Yn"

He said and turned his face a little towards me and smiled.

"Really?" I smiled back and looked down while he nodded "yea. You always look good and sorry if I never make u realise that"

I didn't replied to that.

"By the way" I said after a few minutes and he hummed.

"Where's the party venue?"

"It's uh, yk that friend I told u bout earlier? From high school back then?, Noah?" He said.

I said yes in agreement.

"We're going to his palace, I suggested my juniors and they agreed" he smiled and scoffed.

I chuckled cause I found it really incredible that how he's taking care for his friend's business. Haha.