The bar manager 🔞

Hi! I am Kim Yn!! Working as a bartender in Seoul, Korea... My parents doesn't live with me so,, I have a roomate and her name is Yuna.. She's really sweet and is my bestfriend...

We both work at the same place,, which I am really happy about, She knows all my secrets for example, my biggest one, my crush.....

Park Jimin,, this bar's owner is my crush. Many girls working here also has a crush on him... And wear short clothes to impress him.. But I don't wanna do those kind of things..

I want a man, who doesn't get distracted by those things. I want a man who loves a girl's heart, and her inner beauty,, cause that's what see in a boy...

I was in my thoughts when suddenly a customer came to me and started shouting "YOU BITCH BRING ME A DRINK!!!!" I flinched and realised that I was zoned out "y-yes sir!! Uhm- which drink would u like to have sir??"

AUTHOR POV;;

Then that man looked at her from up to down and smirked while Yn repeated her sentance again "which drink would u like to have sir?" He still didn't replied...

Yn rolled her eyes and shouted a bit "WHICH!!!" that man flinched while Yn lowered her voice and faked a smile "drink would u like to haveee sirr??"

"Yea- uhhmm.." he sighed "what's ur name girl?" Yn looked at him suspiciously while he was giving the most disgusting smile to her and he continued "and how long you've been working here??,, I can pay you double if u work with me baby girl"

Yn got mad at him and shouted loudly which made every person look at her,, even the people who were on the dance floor,, everybody was now looking at her while the Dj also stopped....

"WHAT DO YOU THINK HUHHH" yn shouted "WHATTT???!!! THAT I WOULD WORK FOR AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU???!! YOU BASTARD!! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE YOU DICKHEAD"

That man looked at Yn with anger when he felt insulted and shouted "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!!! I CAN LITRELLY BUY YOUUU FROM YOUR BOSS YOU BITCH!!!!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT-" before Yn could finish he sentance,, her boss came there cause of all the noices and the music being stopped...

"What are you doing here Wang Henry?" Jimin asked while standing on the railing of the stairs and keeping his hands in the pockets of his pants, raising his left eye brow...

Everyone was staring at him including Yn.. but he didn't seemed to be nervous cause of that....

"Ohhh yahhhh!! You're here!!! See bitch,, NOW I CAN BUY YOU" Henry said while turning his face to Jimin's side and started laughing while Yn was just numb and didn't knew what to do.. she was just staring at Jimin..

And when he noticed that he smirked secretly...

Henry started to laugh like an old ajushii (uncle) and Jimin interpreted him "And why do you think that way Mr. Wang?" And then he started to come down as he was standing 3 stairs above to the ground...

He came closer to Henry "You're really a dickhead" he whispered shouted... Everyone who were there gasped...

"Do u think I would FUCKING SELL MY EVERYTHING FOR SOME MONEY???" Jimin shouted and looked at him by his angry eyes...

While Yn here was thinking 'My everything?? Am I his everything?? No-no NEVER... I must have heard wrong'

All the bartenders after that started giving Yn looks...

"I-i am sorry-- Jimin"  Henry tried to apologise

"MR.PARK!!!! We aren't friends anymore so better call me that and get out of here u dickhead"