Prologue

(Y/n)'s pov:

I can't see anything... It's all black and it's so cold..

I am just walking in the darknes, like it's an infinite room where is no light. Practically there is nothing. My steps are echoing through the darkness of the room, every time I take a step towards nothing.

I don't know why I'm here, or what I am doing here, I just know that I want to get out.

Please...

As I took some more steps, suddenly all I can feel was that I'm falling. Just falling into nothing.

Is this what being dead feels like?

And just like that I was unconscious again.

Flashback:

I am currently sitting on a plane. Me and my family are going on a vacation at the moment to Hawaii. And oh god, was I excited.

"Sweetheart, you should rest a little bit! You've been up since we got on this plane." My mother told me and gave a caress to my face, smiling sweetly at me.

"It's okay mom, I am way too excited to sleep. When will we get there?" I asked as I was looking out on the window at the bright blue sky.

"I'm not sure sweetie. I guess in three hours we will land." She continued with a bright smile, caressing my brothers head as he was trying to fall asleep on mom's shoulder.

"Well okay then." I said softly, trying to get some rest myself. After a few minutes my mother started to talk to my brother who couldn't sleep and was bored out of his mind, and next to me was my dad who was snoring so loud I think the whole plane could hear him.

Suddenly a lady came out of nowhere and started to talk to the passangers.

Was she panicked?

"Dear! Wake up! There is something wrong with the plane!" My mother yelled to my father who immediately woke up.

"Everyone please stay calm! Everything will be alright!" A man dressed in all white came in, probably the pilot.

"NO, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE ALRIGHT! THE PLAIN IS CRASHING!" Some lady yelled as everyone fell into a complete panick zone.

Oh my god..

My mother held my brother close to her, hugging him tightly and whispering sweet nothing's in his ear to calm him down.

(B/n) was trembling and crying in mom's chest, and she couldn't hold back her tears either.

And soon the light's started flickering.

My dad wrapped his arms around me too, holding my hand in his tightly.

"(Y/n), (B/n). Please close your eyes and don't open them." Dad spoke loud enough for us to hear though the panicking and screaming people.

"Mommy? Will we be okay?" (B/n) hid his face in mom's chest, sobbing and reaching his small hand back to me to take it.

I didn't hesitate to grab it and lace our fingers, but I am sure he felt that my hand was shaking really badly.

"Of course my dear, everything will be alright!" Mom said as she was smiling through the tears that stermed down on her cheeks just to calm (B/n).

We all knew that nothing is going to be alright. We knew better with dad, and mom knew to.

I knew better...

I prepared myself to close my eyes and I looked at my family one last time.

The sight of my mothers teary face and my brothers panicked expression was the last thing I saw. My father was strong. He never showed and sign of weakness, and I never saw him cry.

But once I looked at him for one last time, seeing a tear slip free from his eyes quickly followed by another one.

I shut my eyes tightly and tightened my grip around my brothers smaller hand, feeling him do the same as we waited for the impact.

"I love you..." I said in my fathers neck, but I don't know that they heard me or not because that was it.

That's it.

Everything became black as the plane crashed. And when I say black I don't mean the black what I see when I close my eyes. It's pitch black. Black what can scare you. You don't feel anything, you can't smell anythig, you can't touch anything. It's just the pure darkness that absorbes you.

~~~

I am still falling.

Damn it. I feel like I need to throw up. If I am here maybe my dad is here too or my mother and little brother. And what if they survived?

No.

No that can't be possible. Right? I mean, a plain crash.. I think I just died some moments ago. Well, who knows... it could've been hours, or days, maybe weeks.

I lost track of time.

If my parents are here then they are definitely not in this zone where I am right now.

If they are here my brother must be crying because he is all alone.

If they are here my mother would be so confused and panicked.

If they are here my father would do everything to find us.

Or maybe It's just the thought that hurts so much because I lost them.

I don't want to lose them.
Please get me out of here. I don't want to be here...

In the next minute a pitch black bubble touched my hand and I fell into a bright circle.

It all happened so fast, and before I knew it, I was falling again.

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader! How was your day/night? <3

Soo, I wish to clarify some things so there won't be any confusions.

A/n- Authore's note
B/n- Brother's name
M/n- Mother's name
F/n- Father's name
L/n- Last name
Y/n- Your name
S/t- Skin tone
E/c- Eye colour
H/c- Hair colour
H/l- Hair length
B/s/f- Best friend's name

Italics - Thoughts
Normal - Just telling the story
"." - Someone speaking
This - I'll use this for author's note and when there is someone's pov.

Of course there will be twice as much words, but this is just the prologue!

[EDITED]

Words: 1032

- Love you!-Ay<3