Chaper eleven

Third person's pov:

"A substitution jutsu?" Naruto yelled shocked.

Sasuke took of running from his hiding spot since he revealed himself.
Once he stopped running, he hid behind a tree.

"Sup" (Y/n) smiled down at him from the tree.

"(Y/n).. What are you doing? Aren't you trying to take a bell? He asked confused.

"It's no use, I can't defead him"

"I can." He said smirking up at her.

"Oh really.. Then why don't you try working with the others? Teamwork could be good sometimes."

"They are just slowing me down. Why don't you?"

"They would deny it, so would you."

"Hn.. you are right. I don't need them."

"Suit yourself. You know I always worked better alone then in a team with others. Not because they would slow me down, It was because of my ideas. When I would just tell one of them they always  rolled their eyes and called me dumb. At a moment I just stopped sharing my ideas, and I alwasy worked alone. Teamwork wasn't really my thing then. But at the same time I don't want to be left alone."

"You are scared that we'll do the same, right?"

"No, I know you guys will do the same. Everyone has an opinion and they always want to express it somehow. That's how a conflict starts, because they don't agree. This can cause a mission to fail. Good thing I don't say anything about my toughts and ideas."

"You can share your ideas with me love. But right now I need to take two bells." He said smirking.

"Why two?"

"One for you and one for me"

"How come?"

"You are the only person I can tolerate in this group. So It's better with you then without."

"Do you want me to work with you? I can help you if you would like too.." She offerd. It's now or never because for sure she wouldn't get up twice.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll get the bells and we are going to pass. Just watch me, and maybe I can get a reward."

"What reward?" She asked looking at the leaves.

"Maybe a kiss from you, love." He said smirking.

Oh, that's a good one.

"Uchiha. If you can get the bells I'll kiss the hell outa you." She smirked looking down at him.

Sasuke was trying to hide his blush from (Y/n). He maybe did like her a bit, but he just teased her to see (Y/n)'s reaction.

"Fine" He said running off with his blush still visible.

(Y/n) then heard someone chuckle. As she looked to her left, there stood Kakashi on the tree.

"You kiss the hell out of him huh?" He said still chuckling.

"Yeah. I said that because I know he wouldn't be able to get two bells. Even one is difficult, if he wants to get two of them the dificultity is multiplayed by two. And of course you might try to get the bell from him back if he alredy got one." She explained.

She's smart.

He thought as he spoke up again.

"Where were you hiding all this time? I searched for you after I replaced myself with a log, but I couldn't find you."

"I didn't go anywhere. I stayed here all the time watching you guys chase each other like a cat and a mouse. It was quite funny." She giggled.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked confused, not understanding her tactics.