Chapter nineteen

Third person's pov:

Haku appeared in front of Sasuke with a kunai knife in his hand. Sasuke, who reacted almost imediately dodged his attack.

"Sakura, cover Tazuna and stay close to me. And you, (Y/n)... Fight with me. Let Sasuke handle this." Kakashi said looking at the (h/c) girl.

So he does trust me now, huh?

"We want the bridge builder and the white wolf, not you. If you won't back down now, I will have to kill you." Haku talked slowly in a calm voice.

"Save it. You're not taking her anywhere." Sasuke glared.

"You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've gained three key advantages."

"Yeah, what are they?"

"First, we're surrounded by water. Second, I've blocked one of your hands, so you only have one hand to defend yourself. And third, (Y/n) seems to be really important to you and the fear of losing her frightens you." He spoke bringing up one of his hands to do a jutstu.

Sasuke's eyes widend.

What? Using only one hand?

"Secret jutsu: a thousand needles of death." He said as water started to raise above him, slowly turning into needles.

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled in fear.

He began to concentrate his chackra to his feet. And when he did, Haku jumped back because his target now vanished.

He was wrong.

So wrong.

He was still there, just now exacly in front of him.

He was above him throwing kunais down at the boy who gasped and began to jump backwards in order to dodge the weapons.

"You are not as fast as you think. From this point on you'll be the one defending my atacks." Sasuke said as he appeared behind him.

They atacked each other with kunai knifes af the tried to hurt each other. Unexpected for Haku, Sasuke kicked him witch send him backwards flying.

Zabuza stared at Haku in shock.

This is not possible. No one's faster than Haku.

"Thought you were quicker" Sasuke said looking at him.

(Y/n) smirked at him.

"Did ya see that? He's my teammate! I am proud of you love." She nodded her head at him to witch he only smirked.

It felt good to be complimented by her.

"You shouldn't underestimate us. We're strong enough to beat some asses up. Even tho I don't want to fight you guys..." She continued as she warmed up in case she needed to fight.

"You made a big mistake insulting these ninja and calling them brats. That just garanteed to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter of the hidden Leaf village. Sakura here is our sharpest mind. Then comes our number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki. And last but not least, (Y/n) (L/n) who is always ready to speak up for herself or for others. She is our little protector." He did a closed eye smile.

I can't be more proud of them.

Zabuza started to chuckle.

"Haku, if we keep going on like this we'll be the victims instead of them. Get on with it!"

"Right. I'm sorry it's come to this."

"It's so cold." Sasuke muttered.

Just then ice started to form all around him. More like ice mirrors.