Chapter nine

(Y/n)'s pov:

"I am finally home!" I sighed as I put the two heavy bags down.

On my way back I buyed the whole market. Well.. not the whole market but you know what I mean.

I did find a cute ninja outfit and weapons. I think there were 10 kunai's and 10 shurikens in a pack of weapons. Anyway, they were pretty so I bought them. But the thing is that I have barely any money left for food and stuff.

It doesn't really matter since I am not eating much. I didn't eat for two days. I really do feel the change because of this. I am feeling a little weaker than I usually do, but I just can't bring myself to eat. Maybe I should eat now? I bought ramen too. I just need to warm up some water.

I quickly put the water on the stove to warm it up as I changed into my Pijama's. And by the time the water was done and I made my food.

Will I throw this up?

I took out my chopstiks and took out a meatball from the soup.

I guess It's worth a try..

As I took a bite I suddenly stopped. What the actual fuck? This tastes amazing!

Just then, I started to eat like a starved out dog. I guess I was really hungry, but why couldn't I feel the need to eat?

After I finished my dinner, I washed the dish after me and went to bed.

Thank god I can sleep whenever I want to.

~~~

"(Y/n)!! Wake up alredy! Are you even listening? (N/n)!! (N/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Five more minutes moooooom" I whined as my mom tried to wake me up.

"FIVE MINUTES WHAT?" She yelled as I opened my eyes. The fuck? This isn't my mom.
"FINALLY YOU WOKE UP! I was trying wake you up in the past 5 minutes!" He yelled out.

"S-sorry sunshine. I am getting ready now. Can you leave the room?" I asked stitting up.

"Why?"

For real?

"Unless you want me to change in front of you, that's fine with me" I smirked getting up as he flushed red and ran out of the room.

"I'LL WAIT YOU HERE" He yelled.

As he closed the door I took out my new outfit and put it on. It was a ruby red sweater with dark blue shorts. I also put on a belt kind of thing where I could put sealing scrolls and a little pouch for kunai's and shurikens.

 I also put on a belt kind of thing where I could put sealing scrolls and a little pouch for kunai's and shurikens

(Change it if you don't like it)

My earrings were still in my ears and I tied my headband around my neck so I guess I am done.