Chapter eight

(Y/n)'s pov:

Hinata was still holding my hand in hers as I kept looking at Neji.

Since when was he here?
Why didn't he help?

My vission was almost fucking black. But I can't pass out just now..

I slowly turned around to face Hinata. She was crying so I reached my hand to her cheeks wiping her tears off. My head is spinning around, but if I pass out they will think that I am weak.

She didn't let my hand go so I interviewed my fingers with hers as I smiled.

"I'll walk you home" I wispered.

By the time Neji was by my left side holding my arm so I wouldn't fall.

"Lord.. Are you okay?" He asked as he tried to embrace me, but he couldn't because Hinata's hand was interviewed with my right hand. I saw Neji glaring at her, but she didn't let go.

"It's okay, I can walk. It's just blurry." I said.

"There is no way I'll let you-" Neji stated but I stopped him from saying more.

"Why didn't you help?" I asked. My voice was just above a wisper since I couldn't raise it.

"I saw you two from the comproud just standing here, and I couldn't figure it out what was going on. And when I arrived I saw you kicking that man's hand away from lady Hinata. Then you know the rest. By the time I was a few feet behind you, that man alredy ran away."

"Mhm.. I guess you could walk Hinata home then. I will excuse myself now.." I said trying to get away, but Hinata was holding my hand and Neji my arm, so it was quite impossible.

"You are not going anywhere. I'll get you to the Hyuga comproud and we'll get you treated."

"No! Don't do that! You'll get in trouble" I said slowly.

"Not if we are telling your little action in order to save lady Hinata."

"I agree. My father will let you stay." Hinata said

"Tch" Neji turned his head, stepping away but pulling me with him, causing me to let go of Hinata's hand.
"Let's go then." He quickly picked me up, holding me in bridal style jumping on a rooftop.

Me being me, I warped my arms around his neck holding for dear life.

"I swear if you drop me I'll make you suffer for the rest of your life" I wispered in his ear, making him chuckle.

"Sure thing, princess." He smirked.

"You did just not.."

"I did"

"Did not"

"Did too" He let out a laugh.

"Well then.." I hugged him tighter as I kissed just above his collarbone.
"Two can play this game, pretty boy" I smirked.

"Don't do that" He said.

"Don't do what?"

"Don't kiss me like that. We both might fall and break our bones." He stated as I let out laugh.

"Okay, sorry." I said still smiling.

"Oh I don't mind. Just don't do it while I am jumping on rooftops. I might loose my balance."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He said. I could hear him smile when he talked.
"We are almost there. Can you resist 20 more seconds?"

"I don't know, can I?" I smiled.
"Then can I kiss you again?"

"When we arrive?"

"Yea"