Chapter twenty one

(Y/n)'s pov:

I don't know how much time had passed, but I nonstop kept training with Reji.

Every time he brought up what had happened earlier that day I kept on ignoring him, or changing the subject. I don't want to talk about it yet.

Till now, I know three crystal techniques. The first one that Reji thought me was the crystal needle technique, and now these two. The crystal prison and the other one witch is just a simple word. Disappear.

Don't ask me, Reji is the Latin master and he is the one who is still teaching me this and that.

But also... I managed do do the crystal prison technique but in Reji's opinion it's too risky for me to use it.

Boomer...

Heard that!

I am not sorry.

So like I said yes. I didn't sleep for who knows how much time because I wanted to get my mind off that voice. My voice.

"(Y/n) sweetheart, come here please!" Hashirama shouted from who knows where.

"I am still training, whatdoya need?" I shouted back as he sighed in boredom.

"I am bored and Tobirama is mean! Pay attention to me!" He whined.

I lowered my hand as I picked up my sweater.

I look like a disaster. A sweating mess as Reji would say. I know you hear me boi.

Princess.

What?

You are overtraining.

Oooookay. And?

Get some rest.

No.

Stubborn girl...

Annoying motherfu-

LANGUAGE!

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Hashirama shouted my name yet again.

"I'M COMING, I'M COMING! It's awsome that you can't annoy anyone else..." I mumbled the last part as I went towards him. More like where his voice came from.

"YAYYYY, HERE IS MY SWEETHEART!" He grinned when he saw me and ran quickly attacked me with his hugs. I got a few of them some time ago...

"H-Hashirama! I just finished training and I am all messed up! Get off!"

"Nah-ah. Not happening. I am bored!" He lifted me up in the air.

THE FUCK? AM I THAT SLIM?

You are perfect. He's just strong ass-

I know, I'm perfect.

"Mind telling me what are you up to?" I deadpanned.

"Cheering you up!" He smiled, but that soon disappeared off his face.
"You've been acting strange since Reji showed you that technique. Did he do something to you?" He asked more seriously as he slowly lowered me to the ground.

"What? Reji? No, he would never-"

"Then did something happen?" He put his hands on my cheeks.

Yeah... about that, Hashirama is really affectionate. He LOVES physical touch. Like hugs, cuddles, handshakes and so much more.

"Don't worry about it. I just want to wake up. I miss the others" I said and he frowned.

"Hm... I understand. But then how about doing something fun?" He smirked.