Chapter twenty six

(Y/n)'s pov:

Anko said that the first thing in the morning, we'll start the second exam.

I had one day. More like a half... To go home, eat and sleep.

And that is exactly what me and Haku did. We ate and slept. Well, we did.

"You wanna pass or not? You are not in team seven anymore doll! So get your ass up and train!"

Reji yelled at me, pulling me by my legs to whoknowswhere.

"I AM TIRED."

"I DO NOT CARE!"

Hashirama, Tobirama and Shisui were just looking at us with joy... well not Tobirama, but the rest of them were...

"Ahhhh, (Y/n)-chan is baaaaaack." Hashirama grinned widely with stars in his eyes running after Reji and me.

"Back off. She needs to train." Reji said as he kept pulling me.

Hashirama stopped and squinted his eyes at Reji.

"Don't you dare to take my precious away!"

Reji grunted and let go of me.

"One hug. One hug from her. No kissing, no touching, no NOTHING besides a SIMPLE. FRIENDLY. HUG."

I sat up and looked at Hashirama who was looking at Reji with puppy dog eyes.

"Just come here." I grinned and opened my arms for him.

He looked at me and teared up.

He's a shitty actor.

But cute.

WATCH IT.

Reji glared at me and Hashirama in no time was in my arms hugging me tightly.

"My precious is baaaaack." He whined and cried crocodile tears then started to kiss my cheek.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NO KISSING." Reji deadpanned and yelled, pulling Hashirama off me and throwing him across my mindspace.

He landed on Tobirama...

You're dead.

Oh fuck-

"REJIIIIIII, I AM GONNA DESTROY YOU-"

"Okay, no. We're leaving." Reji grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me away from them.

"But I didn't get to say hi to Shisui..." I mumbled.

"We have a night to train you till tomorrow. You will have time after the exams to talk to him, but not now. And right now you are gonna train the crystal technique I thought you and perfect it."

"In one night? Reji, I can't do it." I pulled my hand away, but he turned around and took it back.

"You can because I am here by your side."

Well... he was right... I did it. And now we are standing with the other Genin's in front of a locked down forest.

"What is this place?" Naruro asked and looked at the gates wide eyed.

"This is the location of the second exam. We call it forest of death." Anko smirked.

Everybody was looking at the forest with wide eyes and with a slight fear.

"This whole place just really creaps me out..." Sakura mumbled.

Anko grinned and chucked.

"It should. They call it forest of death and soon you are going to find out why."