Chapter twenty

(Y/n)'s pov:

"Open your eyes!"

Warm...

"Doll! I know you enjoy sleeping on me but you need to open your eyes now." Someone grunted.

My eyes snapped open.

"Reji?" I whispered.

"No, your mom."

"Now that was cruel... And what do ya mean I am sleeping on you? You are the one who is cuddling me at the moment!"

"Tch.. I was worried that you-.."

"That I might die? Not today bitch!"

"Well, you didn't die so... Yeah. You just passed out. And you know what that means? You are gonna stay with me. And... someone else too."

"Ahw man! What am I gonna do till I finally wake up?" I whined as I got up from his lap.

He caught my hand as he looked at me.

"I am going to train you. You know the Chunin exams are coming and you only know one crystal technique."

"Mhm mhm... yeah. What did you mean that I am going to stay with someone else aswell?" I pulled my hand away.

"I'll show you... close your eyes and give me both of your hands."

"For what?"

"Do you want to meet them or not?"

"So it's them now..." I looked at him with my squinted eyes.

I probably look like a bad Chinese right now...

"You do. Now come on." He took my hands in his as he closed his eyes.
Soon I did the same.

Soon I began to feel like... I'm falling.

Insted of holding into Reji's hands I hugged him.

This is the same feeling what I felt back when I began to fall the first time in this world.

He hugged me back as if telling me that he is not letting go off me.

"(Y/n) open your eyes." He whispered.

I slowly pulled away opening my eyes. It looked like we didn't move at all.

"Where are we?" I asked as I turned around.

My mouth dropped to the ground.

This is not real...

"It is. Go on and talk to them."

"Brother, look! She is finally here!" Hashirama exclaimed happily as he ran towards me hugging me.

I stood in shock.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?

He's hugging you... what do you think?

"Brother, Brother! Isn't she adorable? But I swear you were a lot smaller than now..." He got into my face looking at me up and down.

"Let her breathe, Hashirama." Someone said behind him. Asuming from the deep voice it was Tobirama.

He quickly let go of me as he put his hand on my lower back guiding me towards the second fucking Hokage. Tobirama was staring at me with a cold expression on his face.

I'm fucked up... I wanna wake up now.

"Don't you think that she looks a lot more mature?" Hashirama asked this time from his brother.