two

Amelia and Sadie agreed on meeting the boys at the party. They got ready and headed to the party. 

The smell of alcohol invaded Amelia's nose when they walked into the frat house. Luke, Ethan, and some of the hockey guys were close to the front of the house. 

"Sadie! Amelia!" Luke waved them over. 

"Hey Lukey" Amelia greeted him. 

"Hey Luke" Sadie said blushing slightly.  Amelia caught Ethan's eye and he just stood there staring at her. She looked pretty. He couldn't help but stare. She caught his eye and sent him a smile. He returned it. 

"You guys want a drink?" Luke asked. 

"Sadie would love one. Me however am the dd" Amelia says slightly nudging Sadie. Luke and Sadie went to get a drink and soon the whole group split up leaving Amelia and Ethan. He opened his mouth to say something to her before he was cut off. 

"Melia!" A familiar voice yelled. Garrett, Gavin, and Grant all came up to the girl. 

"Hey guys" She smiled brightly at them. 

"you're my best friend, Melia" Garrett said giving her a hug. She stared at Gavin quizzily. 

"He's already plastered" He explained. Amelia nodded and pulled out of the hug. Grant had already been dragged somewhere. Ethan also disappeared not wanting to intrude on Amelia and her friends. 

-

-

Amelia had lost everyone she knew. Her eyes scanned the party trying to spot a familiar face. She spotted Ethan sitting in the corner of the room looking out of it. He was sipping on a beer and staring off into the distance. She made her way over to him. 

"Sup" She greeted. He offered her a tight lipped smile. 

"Why are you sitting in a corner alone? Shouldn't you be picking up girls and doing whatever guys do at parties?" Amelia says causing a small smile to show up on Ethan's face. 

"There's a smile" She says laughing. 

"Do you want to talk about why you're upset?" She hesitantly asks afraid she was crossing a line. Ethan sighs. 

"My ex is here. She saw me, grabbed a guy, and started making out with him" He took another sip of beer and his jaw clenched. Amelia put a comforting hand on his arm. He looked down at the hand. 

"I want to make her jealous" He suddenly blurts out. 

"How are you going to do that?" Amelia asked. Ethan looked at her and she caught on. 

"No." She said while rapidly shaking her head. 

"Please" He pleaded with her. She actually wouldn't mind it, but she didn't want things to be fake. 

"Fine" She huffs. Ethan smiles and cheers slightly. "How are we doing this?" She asks. Ethan tapped his lap and Amelia got the hint. She sat on his lap and he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. 

"just follow my lead" Ethan whispers in her ear sending a shiver down her spine. 

"Which one is she?" She asked lowly not to let people hear even though the music drowned most voices out.  

"She has the red dress on" He said slightly nodding his head towards his ex. Amelia spotted her dancing shamelessly with multiple guys. 

"She looks like... a lovely girl" Amelia said with a grimace watching her makeout with two guys at the same time. Ethan chuckled and she felt the vibration from his body. 

Amelia pulled out her phone and checked her notifications not really paying attention to what was happening around her. She felt one of Ethan's hands make its way to her thigh and he started to slightly rub it. She looked up at him. 

"She's staring" He whispered in her ear. She nodded and decided to play along. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with the bottom of his hair. They kept eye contact trying to make it look more believable. Ethan dropped his head into the crook of Amelia's neck. Her breath slightly hitched when he started peppering kisses on her neck. Ethan looked up and returned to how he was earlier. Amelia was left stunned from what happened moments before. 

"Sorry if I took that too far and made you uncomfortable" Ethan says noticing how tense she was. Before Amelia could respond a very drunk Sadie came over begging for Amelia to take her home. 

"I have to go. Meet me at my dorm tomorrow and we'll talk" She says before turning and leaving with Sadie.