four

It had been a few weeks since Amelia and Ethan started fake dating. Everyone was believing it, so it was going pretty well. They had gotten to know each other more while going on "dates". In reality they just went to get food and did homework. 

Right now they were on one of their so-called dates. Amelia had finished all her homework that she had to do for now so she was just eating her burrito from Chipotle. Ethan was looking at his open computer with a concentrated expression on his face. She stayed quiet so Ethan could focus on his work. 

"Melia, can you help me with this real quick?" Ethan asked his eyes not leaving the screen. 

"Sure" She replied scooting closer to him. She read over the problem over and over trying to think of what to do. Ethan's eyes were on her as she dissected the problem. He noticed the way she slightly bit her lip and her eyebrows furrowed as she read. 

"The answer is C" She said before moving back to her original spot. Ethan snapped out of his trance and nodded. He shut his computer after submitting his assignment. 

"I want you to come to my game tomorrow" He blurted out. Amelia looked up at him. "Everybody's girlfriends go to the games and everybody keeps asking where you are" He explained. 

"Yeah I'll go" She replies. Ethan nods and reaches for his bag. He pulls out a jersey. His jersey. 

"I want you to wear this too" Amelia nods and takes it. 

"Your acting weird today" She says. Ethan laughs. 

"You really know how to make a guy feel special" Amelia laughs at his comment. 

"Maybe I'm just overthinking things" She shrugs. 

"I'm just nervous about the game" He answers looking away from her. Amelia rests her hand on his arm gently. He snaps his head to look at it. 

"You'll do great. I've seen you play before, you're amazing" She assured him. Ethan smiled gently and looked up at her. 

"There's the flattery" He joked trying to ease whatever he was feeling. She hit his arm playfully. 

"Shut up" She giggled. 

ameliahoward

🔘⚪⚪

⚪🔘⚪

⚪🔘⚪

⚪⚪🔘

⚪⚪🔘

liked by gavinsockhill and 2,630 others

🫶 @edwards.73 @sadieross

garrettsockhill damn i didn't make the cut

gavinsockhill me neither

grantsockhill me neither

edwards.73 my girl is so pretty

ameliahoward 🤭

lhughes_06 barf

sadieross i made the cut losers

garrettsockhill fuck off

ameliahoward someones jealous