three

Amelia was dreading the conversation that was approaching with Ethan. When he kissed her neck she felt things. Real things, not fake. She didn't tell anyone about it. Not even Sadie. 

A knock on the door pulled her from her thoughts. She sighed knowing it was Ethan because Sadie, Luke, and the triplets were all in class right now. She made her way to the door slowly and opened it. She was met by the smiling face of Ethan Edwards. She opened the door wider so he could come in and offered him a tight lipped smile. They both sat down on the couch and an awkward silence hung in the air. 

"Listen, I'm sorry if I took it too far last night. I was drunk and mad. I know it's not an excuse. I should have asked you if you were okay with it first" Ethan apologized holding eye contact the whole time. Amelia could see the sincereness in his eyes. 

"It's fine" She says while smiling at him. He smiled back. 

"Good. I have a big question though" Ethan said. 

"Shoot" Amelia answers. 

"If you're up for it of course" He starts and she nods her head urging him to continue. "Fake date me" He proposes. Amelia goes silent for a second. Ethan bites his lip in anticipation. 

"Fuck it. Sure" She agrees. Ethan smiles. 

"Really?" He asks making sure. 

"Yeah. You only live once and I've never fake dated someone before, so why not" She shrugs. 

"Cool" Ethan says. 

"I'll post a picture of us on instagram so everyone knows" She says pulling out her phone from her hoodie pocket. 

"Come here" She said waving Ethan closer. He chuckled and scooted closer to her. She put the camera very close to their face and kissed his cheek while snapping a picture.

"One thing, Amelia" Ethan said. She liked the way he said her name. "You can't tell anyone it's fake" She nodded in agreement. 

ameliahoward

liked by grantsockhill and 2,111 others

❤ @edwards.73

lhughes_06 Ethan can pull?

ameliahoward at least he had the balls to ask the girl he likes out

edwards.73 word. 

lhughes_06 i already am against this relationship

edwards.73

sadieross SINCE WHEN?!

ameliahoward this morning lmao

gavinsockhill get it melly

view 340 other comments