six

ethan :)

ethan, don't hate me

ethan :)

why would I hate you?

I told Sadie

ethan :)

tald Sadie what exactly

that we're fake dating

ethan :)

melia...

ik ik

i promised, but i tell her everything

ethan :) 

i'm not mad

your not?

ethan :) 

ofc not

i told Luke last night too

damn

we can't keep a secret huh

ethan :)

guess not

can I come over?

yeah sure

Sadie isn't here though

ethan :) 

that's fine

see you in 5

the doors unlocked and i'm in my room

Amelia decided to take a quick shower before Ethan got there. 

"Amelia!" She heard Ethan yell out. 

"I'll be out in a minute" She yelled back to him. She quickly got out and got dressed into one of Ethan's hoodies and some athletic shorts. She walked into her room and saw Ethan on her bed laying down. 

"Comfy?" She asked causing him to look up at her. 

"Very" He said and patted the spot next to him. She laid down next to him and they both got on their phones. 

"I like the hoodie" Ethan said while smirking. Amelia blushed slightly.  

"It's very comfortable" Amelia said jokingly. Ethan laughed and laid on her while resting his head on her chest. She ran a hand through his hair and he hummed. She snapped a quick photo of them and laughed to herself. 

"Why do you do that so much?" Ethan asked not opening his eyes. 

"I like to capture memorable moments" She explained. She felt Ethan smile. 

"Glad to know I'm memorable to you" He said. Amelia smiled and hugged his body closer. She didn't know what was happening. They never act like a couple in private, only in public. This was different. She liked it. 

ameliahoward

liked by garrettsockhill and 2,308 others

my love ❤

edwards.73 ❤❤

garrettsockhill ew. love. 

ameliahoward ew. garrett.

sadieross fav couple fr

lhughes_06 same fr

view 154 other comments