seven

When Amelia got to the party she expected Ethan to be there. What she didn't expect is him to already be drunk when she got there. 

"Melia!!" Ethan yelled and brought her into a hug. She awkwardly patted his back. 

"hey, Ethan" She greeted and pulled herself away from him. He went around her and hugged her from behind. 

"You smell good" He says. 

"You're nice when you're drunk"  Amelia said laughing. 

"I'm not drunk" Ethan mumbles. Amelia looks over to see Sadie and Luke staring at her. She mouths 'help me' to them and they make their way towards the fake couple. 

"You called for help" Luke says chuckling at how clingy Ethan was being.

"He is never like this" Amelia harshly whispered. Ethan started peppering kisses on her neck. Luke's eyes went wide and the smile on his face dropped. He pulled Ethan off of Amelia. 

"hey, don't do that" He warns. Ethan rolls his eyes and nods. Sadie was laughing and Amelia glared at her. 

"Let's go get a drink" Amelia says dragging Sadie with her. Sadie made her and Amelia a drink. Amelia chugged it not even bothering to pay attention to the burn that it caused in her throat. 

"Another" She demanded Sadie as she passed over the cup. 

"Any particular reason you want to get fucked up?" Sadie asked as she passed her another cup and started pouring them shots. 

"I need this. I need to turn off my head for a while" Amelia says before chugging her cup again. 

"Okay, but don't make any stupid decisions" Sadie advised passing her a shot. They both downed them after cheersing them. They made their way back to Ethan and Luke. Luke and Sadie went somewhere leaving Ethan and Amelia alone. He motioned for her to come to him. She went and sat on his lap. 

"You know, you're really, really beautiful" Ethan whispers as he wraps his arms around Amelia's waist. She turns to look at him. 

"You're drunk, Ethan" She sighs. 

"I mean every word I'm saying, Melia" He gently cups her face. "You are beautiful" He repeats. 

Amelia's eyes drift down to Ethan's lips and he does the same to her. His face starts inching closer before their lips meet. The kiss goes from slow and soft to heated quickly. The alcohol in them both in control. Ethan's hand gripped the exposed skin on Amelia's hips. They somehow got upstairs and into a room with a locked door and I think you know what happened next. 

-

-

Amelia opened her eyes to be blinded by sunlight. A headache pulsed throughout her head. She tried to move, but two strong arms around her waist stopped her. She looked back and saw a very peaceful looking Ethan asleep. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her body. No clothes. Oh shit. Ethan stirred from behind her. When he opened his eyes and saw her he looked down and he had the same reaction as her. 

"I'll cover my eyes and you can get dressed" Is all he said and he brought his hand up to cover his eyes. Amelia quickly found her clothes and put them on. 

"I'm gonna go back to my dorm" Amelia says before walking out not staying for him to respond. 

How could she be so stupid. She just ruined everything. She quickly got to her dorm and saw Sadie sleeping quietly in her bed. Amelia just decided to sleep it off. Maybe when she woke up it would be better.