nine

Ethan had planned it perfectly. Did he have to beg Sadie and the triplets to help him? Yes, yes he did. All he had to do was wait for everything to fall into action. 

Sadie, Garrett, Gavin, Grant, and Amelia all sat in the library studying for upcoming exams. Everything was going according to plan so far. They were soon done. 

"Do you guys want to come over and hang out?" Amelia asks the triplets. She hadn't really wanted to be alone with her thoughts ever since the whole thing happened. 

"Sorry, Melly, but our parents are coming in for a little bit" Gavin explains solemnly.

"Oh okay. Well tell Marissa and George I said hi" Amelia said smiling, but it didn't quite reach her eyes like usual. They smiled at her and then left. 

"Just me and you Sadie" She said and Sadie slung her arm around Amelia's shoulders. 

"I'm going out with Luke on a date actually" Sadie says. 

"Wait! How did I not know about this?" Amelia basically yelled. Sadie sheepishly smiled. 

"I'm happy for you" Amelia said smiling at her best friend. Sadie's cheeks blushed dark red. 

Sadie went to meet Luke leaving Amelia to walk home alone. She hated walking alone it scared her. She quickly made it to her dorm and unlocked her door. She let out a relieved sigh as she closed the door. Her mind was racing of what she was going to do while she was alone. 

When she turned around she was shocked. Ethan was standing there with a nervous expression on his face and a bouquet of white tulips in his hands. 

"What are you doing here?" Amelia says looking at the floor.  

"White tulips, your favorite flower. They represent purity, innocence, forgiveness, and respect. I'm here to apologize, Amelia. I fucked up, bad. I should've just talked to you about everything instead of ignoring you. It was a dickhead move. I just was scared that what I was feeling wasn't fake anymore, which I know is no excuse at all. I really like you Amelia and I hope you can forgive me" Ethan apologizes. Amelia looked up at him with tears in her eyes. 

"No one has ever remembered my favorite flower" She said smiling at him gently. "I forgive you, Ethan and I really like you too" Ethan hugged her tightly. They both savoured in the moment. 

Pulling back slightly, they both looked into each other's eyes. Amelia felt like she was on fire. Her whole body was burning at Ethan's touch. She bit her lip slightly and Ethan watched it. He brought his thumb up and pulled her lip out from between her teeth. 

He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck in an attempt to get their bodies as close together as possible. One of Ethan's hands cupped her face and the other gripped her hip. 

They pulled away because they both needed air. Ethan's eyes were still closed when Amelia looked at him. She pecked his lips again causing him to look at her. Huge smiles etched across their faces. 

This felt more than right. 

ameliahoward's story