eleven

For over a week, the words of William Afton have been continuously playing in my head.

"Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?"

I can't believe that I took up his offer. I feel so stupid for even allowing myself to say yes when I knew he was a married man.

I don't want to be the reason he and his wife part, but the way I think of him when I'm alone tests me.

Even though we haven't talked since our last encounter with each other, I still get the feeling of my stomach tying into a knot whenever I even glance at him.

And tonight I find myself looking in my mirror, wearing a dress that goes up to about my mid thighs.

It hugged my figure nicely, making me question whether or not it's appropriate to wear for a coffee run.

I shrugged it off and put on a silver necklace, letting it pop out from the color of my dress.

I did my makeup, going for a natural look, yet topping it off with a wing of eyeliner.

I straightened my hair, letting it flow gently down my back.

I smiled a bit, satisfied with my look. I topped it off with matching black heels and a black purse, looking like I just came from a funeral.

Laughing at my thoughts, I hear a car beep from outside, giving me the signal to hurry up.

I smile and walk out the door, locking it behind me. When I glance at the car awaiting me, I see a tall figure with its arms crossed as it leans against the purple car, smoke coming and going from the figure.

"L/N," William starts, a smile creeping onto his face as he slowly walks toward me. "You look absolutely ravishing tonight."

I don't stop the smile appearing on my face, but I do stop myself a few feet away from him.

"Why thank you, Mr. Afton. You look quite handsome as well," I admire his outfit of choice, and I feel slightly better about dressing up.

He's wearing a dark grey suit with a dark purple collared shirt underneath, with a light purple tie around his neck.

And he was wearing leather gloves to top it off.

I only noticed when he put his cigarette out to take my hand. I raised an eyebrow and laughed softly, allowing him to walk me to the car.

He opened the door for me, our hands slipping out of the others. He shut the door and then got into the drivers seat, buckling in.

Looking at me, he smiled.

"All dressed up for me, L/N?"

"Not for you. For me." I look at him, rolling my eyes. He smirked in response.

"And for the record," I furrow my eyebrows at him. "You're dressed up too."

"Only because I knew you'd dress up."

"Sure you did."

"I did, I was struggling to find an appealing outfit, but then I thought of you. You would have likely dressed up, so why not dress up as well?"

I roll my eyes, but smile at the fact he thought of me. He hummed softly and started up the car, driving toward the nicest coffee shop near us.

Once we arrived, he walked around the car before I could unbuckle, and he opened the passenger door for me, taking my hand like he did earlier. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"I can do things myself, Mr. Afton."

"Yes, I know that, but that's more unneeded work for you."

I roll my eyes and take my hand away, brushing off my dress. As we walk inside, the strong scent of coffee and pastries filled my nostrils.