nineteen

Willy's pov 😝

-

I'm worried for Y/N.

She's been throwing up every morning for a few weeks now, and I'm worried she's caught something lethal.

I don't know what it could be. But all I know is I am worried sick for her health.

"Y/N," I say, walking into the living room, where Y/N and Elizabeth are. Michael's at school, and I have to go pick him up soon.

"Yes?" Y/N looks at me, and I feel my heart shatter. What if she's dying?

"In a few minutes, we're all going to get Michael," She look at me confused. "Before you ask why, it's because I'm taking you to a doctor. You've been throwing up too much and I'm worried about you, love."

"William," she smiles at me. Smiles. She smiles like she's holding back a damn laugh.

"What?"

"I'm fine. It's only in the morning anyway, and— Oh my God, William." Her sudden change of voice makes me panic slightly.

"Yes?"

"I need to go to the drugstore or something. I think I have an idea of what's wrong. Get your shoes on! Let's go! We need to get Mike!" She groans and picks up Elizabeth, who had been coloring a picture in her lap.

"Mummy?" Her slight British accent slipping. "Why scared?"

"I'm not scared, Lizzie. I'm.. I don't know. Let's get your shoes on!"

-
Y/N's pov/!!/$-&-9&/$:8/72
-

"Um.. Is someone gonna tell me why everybody is here?" Mike questions, looking around.

"Because Y/N has asked for me to take her somewhere, and nobody would have been there with Elizabeth." Will responds, the car turning left.

"Why didn't she just come get me then? Then you could have been with Lizzie."

"Fair point. But it's rather important. That's why we're all here."

"Will," I sigh, "stop worrying about me. I'll be fine, I promise."

"I'm not risking anything, Y/N. Here. Should 10$ be enough?"

"Yes, yes, I think so." I thank him and take the money, planting a kiss on his cheek and going inside, buying a few pregnancy tests and checking out, getting back into the car.

"What did you even get?" William questions, slightly suspicious.

"Doesn't matter. Ready?" I glance over to the children in the back and Mike's eyes suddenly widen. "Mike? What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, his eyes glued to the slightly open bag. Shit. He definitely saw. I close the bag tightly, and put a finger to my lips.

He nods and looks out the window as we leave, driving by people and houses.

-

"Holy shit." I gasp, looking at all three of the pregnancy tests spread out on the bathroom counter.

Pregnant. Pregnant. Pregnant.

2 blue lines on each.

I pace around the bathroom, running my hands through my hair.

I can't believe it, I can't—

"Y/N?" A soft knock interrupts my thinking. "Are you okay, my love? You've been in there quite a while."

"I- Um. Yeah. Yeah, I'm perfect."

Just then it occurs to me that I'm going to have to tell him, and I don't even know how to do that.

"Can- Can you come in here actually?" My voice is shaky and so are my hands. Suddenly the door opens, revealing a worried-looking William, ready to kill anybody for me.

"What's wrong?" He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Will, I'm pregnant.."

His eyes widen and he takes a step back. "Oh my God, Y/N, you're- really?" The biggest smile spreads onto his face and he hugs me. "Oh, my love, that's great. I'm- Wow. You're.."

I softly laugh and feel tears swelling my eyes. "I-I am.."

He hugs me a big tighter and presses a kiss onto my lips. "Oh, Y/N.. You cannot begin to feel how excited I am, truly."

"I'm actually- I'm really pregnant. By my boss."

"Oh really? That's all I am to you, hmm?" He pulls away from the hug and raises an eyebrow. I laugh and shake my head no, kissing him softly.

"Can you two hurry up, I really need to pee!" Mikes muffled voice shouts from behind the door and I burst into laughter, walking out with William, wiping the tears that are slowly falling down my cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asks, "You're crying."

"Happy tears. I'm happy."

"Oh okay. Excuse me," He slips into the bathroom and William and I go onto our room.

"I can't believe it," I say, smiling widely, "I'm pregnant."

"I can believe it. We had sex." William sits down on the edge of the bed, opening his arms up to me. I walk over and wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist, and I roll my eyes.

"Don't ruin my moment. It's not every day you're impregnated by your boss."

"Yeah yeah. Drop it. It's getting late. Go to sleep, my love, you need it. When are we going to tell Henry?"

"Oh my God." I gasp and pull away from the hug. "I'm telling him tomorrow. We need our weekly gossip time too, sooooo..." William laughs and we lay down, slowly falling asleep in each others arms.

-

A/N:

soooo.. let's forget about how money works and how modernized the tests were because I'm not writing all that shit 😔

i looked it up and apparently it took like 4 hours to get a pregnancy result in the 70's so i just said screw it and made them 50 years older 🤕

anyway.. here comes the best character