Chapter 1 -pandora

Character : Bailey stone (19)

When I was a little girl i was trained to learn the na'vi language n culture

When I was a little girl i was trained to learn the na'vi language n culture. My mother worked with dr grace Augustine , she teached music . They taught the basic like English n math it was fun learning new things until one day an incident happened . We was sent back to earth after my mother was injured now that I'm all grown up it was time for me to follow my dream n be part of the Avatar program. I spent years training for it n now it's my chance to make my mother proud . I sent grace a message that I will be there soon n can't wait to see her after all this time .

We finally landed in Pandora . They had us put on our breathing mask because we couldn't breathe the planets air it could kill us .

I hurried off the ship then head inside the door . I saw this guy in a wheel chair I heard his name was jake sully but his last name sound so familiar to me but couldn't put my finger on it .

A man with a scar on the side of his face started speaking I sat down to listen .

I didn't really wanted to hear Much I wanted to see grace after all this time . After his speech we went our separate ways a guy ran past me n went towards Jake .

Norm: Jake! Ur Jake right toms brother *he said putting his hand out * I'm norm spellmen .

I caught up to him n tapped his shoulder hoping he would remember me .

Bailey : I must be invisible then norm * she said with a smile . *

Norm looked at her In surprised since he haven't seen her in a while.

Norm: hey Bailey u grew up I see *he said with a smile* wat has it been like wat 8 years I haven't seen u since u was a little girl .

Jake looks up at Bailey n was curious on who she was . He put his hand out for her to shake his hand .
I'm Jake sully . He said with a smile trying to be nice .

Bailey : I'm Bailey Stone it's a pleasure to meet u Jake . *she said shaking his hand with a smile *

After their greeting they finally get to head to the lab to meet their avatars there was a tank filled with these tall blue skin creatures .

Norm: it looks just like u Bailey . He said walking toward her then looks at the other tank n head towards his own admiring his avatar .

Max walks over towards us welcoming us . Taking us to link room she saw grace sits up from the sink she was excited . Grace put on her lab coat n put a cigarette in her mouth n spotted Bailey.

Grace: well I be damed it little songbird her self *she said hugging Bailey * it's been so long .

Bailey: it has I'm all grown up now grace . *she says with a smile .

They guys looked at them wondering how long they knew each other but Grace walks towards Jake n norm .

Grace: norm I hear great things how's ur Navi kid ? * she asked him sounding a bit rude *

Norm: May the All Mother smile upon our first
                    meeting. He said in Navi .

Grace told him he sounded a little too formal n smiled at him she looked over at him n I opened my mouth n spoke .

Bailey: I learned from the best *she said in Navi with much confidence *

Grace was happy to see Bailey again but she turned to Jake n frowned she didn't want him she wanted his brother since he didn't have any experience with anything she stormed off to yell at someone like she use to . I wondered off looking out a window to see how beautiful Pandora was n she couldn't wait to explore it .   The next day it was time for them to get linked up to their avatar Bailey was so excited she barely had any sleep . Graced assigned them to their links I closed n my eyes n was ready for anything .

Bailey had a blurry vision she heard the nurses saying her name asking if she would her n I did .

Bailey: I can hear perfectly fine *she said sitting up n looks around *

Jake was wiggling his toes n everything he decided to stand up but the kept telling him to sit down .

Max was telling Jake it was dangerous but he didn't listen he left out n me n norm went after him .

Bailey: Jake! Bring ur ass back here now ! *she said running after him as fast as she can *

"Hey marine!, Songbird!  "A tall Navi women came out it was Grace she was even smiling.
She tossed us a some funny looking food .
I took a bite n it was so good .

After a long day it was time for lights out I was meditating n humming a French tone my mother use to sing to me . She loved music as much as I did .

Grace walks towards the door to close it n told Jake to don't play with it bc he slow self will go blind
Bailey lays down n bums a French song her mother use to sing to her as a child  as Her eyes closed..