Chapter 6. This feels like home

As time goes on we started to get a little bit more closer even thought sometimes he can be stubborn. Bailey loved being around the clan it felt like she had a whole family there . She was running around the home tree with the children playing games n laughing . Ts'utey would watch her from afar he admiring her he just can't keep his eyes off of her even tho sometimes she's a little but hard headed

Neytiri n jake was training was being a little bit difficult because he was an idiot for that most part . Grace became more of a mother figure she was teaching me things that I never learned before it was exciting .  Norm was helping with the basic na'vi language for me to understand so I can have conversations with others .

Bailey was doing a video log explaining everything that goes on with her n the clan But when she starts talking about Ts'utey she gets all excited n blushes .
Bailey thinks that he was a good man who has a lot of hanger he needs to let out instead holding it in.

Bailey was sitting with some of the Navi women she even became close friends with a Navi women name Etora she had a baby of her own . She always lets me hold it n play with the little one I was starting to even starting to catch a little bit of baby fever !.. Ts'utey started to call out Baileys name bc she was missing out on training Once again n it always make him upset bc he didn't want her to be behind .

Ts'utey : there u r *he said walking over towards the group of women n he saw Bailey holding a small baby to her chest * I've been looking all over for u we are late for training

Bailey looks up at him n smiles .

Bailey: right I totally forgot I was helping my friend with baby *she said handing Etora her baby * I have to go I'll see u ladies later

She said starts walking away with Ts'utey n saw a few young hunters waiting for us . She grabbed her training bow n head into the forest he still had me practicing archery bc I'm still lacking a little bit . Ts'utey got a little close to me he fixed my arm position he felt his chest on my back my heart was racing n my cheeks were red n he looked down at me n quickly moved away . I started to think to my self am I falling for this warrior ? . Bailey was trying to get that thought out of her head she shook her head after a long day of training Ts'utey told Bailey it was time to head back to the home tree since it was getting dark . We hurried off towards the home tree for the last meal of the night she was sitting around the fire with Jake n Neytiri they were giggling n talking I was listening to them .

Mo'at turns to me n began to speak .

Mo'at: I hear ur training is going very well I'm glad that u r fitting in well *she said looking over at Bailey*

Bailey: yes I just love it here it feel like home *she said with a smile *

Mo'at: good u can always let us know if anything goes wrong *she said with a smile *

Bailey nods . Ts'utey was sitting with other hunters around the fire they were talking about training n becoming true hunters . The children came towards hiding something behind their back I was very curious on what it was One of the little Navi girls hands me a beaded necklace I smiled happily .

Bailey: is this for me ? *she said taking the necklace then looks at the children *

The children nods n hugs her .

Bailey: thank u so much I'll treasure it forever *she said hugging them bck n puts on the necklace*

After the last meal Bailey was saying her good nights to everyone before heading to her hammock she noticed Ts'utey was gone . She looks around to see if she could see him but he wasn't anywhere in the home tree she steps outside the home tree n looks around she was a little afraid going out alone she headed back up to the second level of the tree n laid down in her hammock touching the necklace .
Bailey drifted off to sleep then she slowly sits up in her link n looks around  stepping out of her link her legs felt like jello a little bit.

Gace: woah there birdie r u ok? U look pale *she said sitting Bailey down in a chair * I'm gonna get u some water

Grace calls norm to stay with me for a minute while she go get food or water. She comes bck with a sandwich n some water she sat the plate down .

Bailey picks up the sandwich n starts eating like she was starving for days Grace had a worry look on her face then she suddenly had a flash back of baileys mother long ago when they became avatar drivers .

Flashback Pov.
Grace: come on now Carla it's not healthy to keep doing this ur gonna get real sick *she said bringing her a sandwich . *

Carla: yea yea ik I just love being in my avatar body it's so wonderful it's like I'm more happy than I ever will be . *she said getting up n goes to check on 8 year old Bailey who was sleeping soundly *

Grace: I understand that too but u gotta eat we have to be at the school soon for the children n pls I'm taking Bailey with us for once so she can meet the other children instead of her being around army soldiers all the time * she said sitting down n takes a sip of her coffee *

Carla: that would be fun she would love that *she said picking up a cup of coffee n smiles .

End of flash back ~

Norm: i think u should take a day or two to recover *he said looking at her with a worried look* we will have Jake tell the clan that ur not feel well n that u need to rest before it become serious.

Bailey: ok fine I need the sleep anyway my head is killing me *she said putting her face into her hands*

Grace looks over at jakes link waiting for him to return so she see if he's going threw the same state as Bailey if they keep it up like this they both will be in the ground . Jake wakes up in his link feeling tired n looking awful Grace sighs n told Jake that Bailey would be resting for a day or two n that he should let the clan know when gets back but she also told him the same thing about resting . Bailey loved how Grace cared about them it reminds her of her mother .