Chapter 17~ my baby

After a few months my belly was big than ever . Lately I go to the tree of voices n talk to Ts'utey n hear his voice telling him about my day n how much our baby had grown it was amazing. Me and Neytiri became close like sisters we basically attached to the hip we were always together sometimes I thought jake would be a little bit jealous .

Bailey was gathering the children around for todays lesson on lullabies .

Bailey: hello my children *she said with a smile carefully sitting down bc of her hug stomach * ok I'm gonna teach u guys how to sing to babies how does that sound ? *she said with a smile*

The children got excited.

Little Navi boy: I have a question song bird ! *he said raising his hand*

Bailey: yes ? *she said asking curiously *

Little Navi boy: why do u sing to the baby if it's not even born yet ? *he said looking at her *

Bailey: if the baby can hear the sweet sound of the mothers voice it makes them feel calm n sometimes have a reaction to it *she said rubbing her stomach*

Some of the Navi warriors was on stand by for Bailey to protect her since Ts'utey wasn't there .  They liked hearing her wonderful voice singing to the children even sometimes the clan .

As Bailey sings a lullaby having the children sing along she felt a little sharp pain on the side of her stomach as she stopped singing . They children noticed tryna figure out wats wrong with her as Bailey tries to stand up she felt another one n fall to her knees a little to her knees .

Bailey: ouch! *she said feeling so much pain *

Two of the Navi warriors ran over to her . They called mo'at n other healers to come help get they gently helped Bailey to the healing tent a few seconds later jake n Neytiri rushed in .

Jake: is she ok?! *he said rushing to her side * wat is it ?!

Mo'at: the baby is coming we have to prepare move out the way jake sully *she said helping Bailey getting her feet up then had healers bring hot water n herbs for the birth *

Bailey was in so much pain she was so afraid to deliver this baby alone she was in tears .

Neytiri came to her side to hold her hand during the process it was the least she could do to be there for her when she needs it .

Bailey: idk if I can do this *she said panicking * I'm scared I need Ts'utey ! *she said crying as she's in so much pain*

Neytiri comfort her .

Neytiri: it's ok sister just breathe like we practiced *she said trying to calm down Bailey as she did the breathing exercises *

Bailey took the advice n starts breathing calming her self even tho it hurts like hell.

Mo'at: now I need for u to push *she said to her wetting her hand so she could deliver the baby *

Bailey began to push screaming n yelling then starts cursing a lot during her pushing .

Bailey: this son of Bitch did this to me *she said crying feeling even worse * if this bastard wasn't dead I'll skin him alive ! *she said angrily *

Neytiri: that's it come on birdie *she said using her self as support as Bailey squeezes the life out of her hand *

Jake goes over to songbird n hold hers other hand so Neytiri  don't take most of the pain that's probably going threw her hand. As soon as he grabs her hand Bailey squeezes it like she sneezing murdered n he left he's hand breaking as she screams .

Mo'at: come on I can see the head ur doing good one more push *she said trying to make sure the baby have a safe delivery *

She pushed one more time as she almost turns red she did a really big push then their was crying . She felt so exhausted n starts crying hearing her baby .

Mo'at: it is a boy *she said handing him to Bailey as she cuts the cord * congratulations u r now a mother

Bailey hold her baby boy he was beautiful. She stroked his cheek as tears fell from her eyes .

Jake: wat r u gonna name him? *he said asking curiously *

Bailey: Ateyo he's name is Ateyo *she said kissing her babies forehead * my little mighty warrior .

Neytiri: dat is a beautiful name birdie he will be strong n a great leader when he gets older *she said with a smile as she touches her stomach *

I was happy I gave birth to a healthy baby boy . As time go by she visits the tree of voices n connects her queue to it as she holds her son in her arms.

Bailey: ma Ts'utey look isn't he wonderful he's our song Ateyo he looks like u *she said talking to the tree* Ik u can hear me I pray for two more children when he's a little older ur gonna be so proud knowing that ur son is gonna be a great leader someday.

She hears voices then she recognizes one voice it was him I was like she felt his presence around her she shed a few tears.

Just u wait our family will grow .

Then there was 3

Bailey: welcome to the world Herwiva n Me'luna my beautiful girls .

She said as she looks up at the sky .