Chapter 10~ becoming one of the people

It was raining I was sitting by the window in the bunker humming n starting out to space it was a little bit depressing I was a little nervous about the dream hunt bc a lot of things can go wrong . I heard Grace yell at jake it was a good things but he doesn't listen to anyone .

Grace: I can't allow this u two u guys aren't gonna be strong enough ! *she yelled *

Bailey gets up from her chair n walks over towards them . She wanted to know what's going on n why is she freaking out so much .

Jake: it is the last step ! I'm doing it ur ass can help or stay the hell out of my way . *he said rolling past her *

Bailey: Grace me and Jake will be fine we can do this . It's the only way to be completely accepted into the clan it's a good thing right ? *she said looking at both of them *

Grace stops jake from following away from here .
Grace: will u ever listen to me ?! Sometimes the Navi themselves doesn't make it that shit is like poison u could die !

Bailey was scared she was thinking about backing down after hearing  that she wouldn't make it . Norm was getting the links ready I took a couple of deep breaths n head towards my link Grace is like a mother trying to protect her babies from the horrors in the world .

Jake: I have to do this to be like them ! *he yells moving her out the way n heads towards his link *

Bailey: STOP IT ! Arguing isn't gonna Make it better either way *she said sounding upset *

Grace: u know that u can never truly be with her ! U know that right *she said stating the truth *

Jake felt more guilty he climbed into his link . He didn't care about wat they have to say he was gonna do the hunt anyway but he felt very lost .

Jake: U know why I'm here ! Because Quaritch
                    sent me. U know that ! *he said angrily *

Norm: r u fuckin serious right now jake ! ?

Bailey looks at him in disbelief she knew he was up to no good but a part of her didn't want to believe it .

Jake: if I became buddies with the clan n figure out to force them out their home or take it by force .

Bailey: Jake u can't do that ! That is their home ! *she said yelling at him* they r like family ! N I don't want Ts'utey to be hurt as well .

Norm: their gonna be pissed they probably won't even understand. Like at all *he said with a sigh *

Bailey: they probably don't even have word for lie *she said looking at the time then back at them * we need to hurry up and go jake their r waiting on us

Jake was getting ready to close the lid to his link when Grace stops him .

Grace: u can't go on like this forever the guilt will eat at u even more *she said looking at him with sadness in her eyes *

Jake: it's fine bc mo'at said an alien can't even make threw the dream hunt *he said closing the lid to his link*

Grace goes to her link n gets in so she can meet us on the other side . I was sitting high in the tree nervous and scared I didn't know wat to do I did shed a few tears she don't know wat might happens if she go threw the dream hunt but she can't be afraid forever this for the clan she needed a way to protect them from jakes stupid decisions. Ts'utey finally founds her he touches her shoulder n she flinched pulling out het knife pointing it at Ts'utey .