Chapter 15 - ending battle crys

Quartich shuttles appeared I was ready to end this bastards life once n for all . Max called us n that everything was in motion jake signals them to take the shuttles out . Bailey was hiding in plain sight ready to kill this no good bastard who destroyed everything she ever cared about .

Bailey: jake I got a clear shot of the bastard *she said looking threw a microscope that was on the gun *

Jake touch's his communicator .

Jake: wait on my signal they could still got some tricks on his sleeve *he tells her them signals max to attack *

Bailey starts shooting at the shuttle as she dives down , jake was pulls out a grenade n throws it at the shuttle causing one part to explode . That bastard was able to escape the shuttle into one of those robot suits I was not gonna let him get away I followed him as he went I noticed he was near sight 26 I jumped off my ikran handing onto the ground .

Bailey: jake he found us we gotta keep him away from the sight *she said touching her communicator *

Jake: I'm on my way there ! Keep him away as far as possible *he said flying near the sight *

Bailey hide behind a tree preparing to strike she wanted to call out for Ts'utey one more time she touched her communicator.

Bailey: mighty warrior do u hear me this is songbird *she said listening as she hear breathing *

Ts'utey: I-I hear u-u *he said breathing heavily *

Bailey smiles as a tear go down her cheek then she took her bow n strikes Quaritch then she starts running towards him .

Bailey yells has she shoots arrows at him he picks her up her arm n throws her against the tree  Quaritch had a giant knife in his hand of his robot .

Quaritch: U have a lot of guts coming after me girl he said with a smirk * u should've stayed on earth like ur mother did

Bailey gets up n attacks him again hitting with rocks she was very angry but he threw once again as she hits the down .

Bailey: d-don't u ever talk about my mother ! *she said slowly getting off the ground holding her stomach *

Quaritch: ur mother was tree hugging loving savage she was trying to get in my way *he said coming near her n picks her up off the ground by her leg having her dangling * I shot those monkeys  bc they were fuckin up my chances of making millions !

Bailey was dangling trying to break free .

Bailey: UR MONSTER LET ME GO RIGHT now ! *she said trying to break free *

Jake appears attacking him from behind as he legs go of my leg causing Bailey yo fall onto the ground .

Jake: it's over man *he said pulling out his knife *

Quaritch: it's not over until I say it over I'm still breathing *he said in a angry tone *

Bailey slowly a merge from the ground as her and Jake get ready for battle mode to take this bastard out once n for all . They begin to attack him jake had my right n I had his lift we both attacked at the same time only be knocked off our feet I wasn't much of a fighter but I picked up a rocks attempted to hit the glass of his robot suit . He hits Bailey causing her to fly bck onto the ground then used the rock to break the glass of the sight 26 were out human body's was in the link I get off the ground n looks at jake it was bad because we didn't know how long our bodies can handle the air much longer . Neytiri was trying to get her leg free from the dead thanator Bailey avatar body falls to the ground as her human body awakens she closed her eyes shut n wakes bck up in her avatar body.