Chapter 13 ~ sadness n justice

Bailey: maybe he can listen to me ? It's worth the try *she said looking at them *

Jake: it's worth a try let's link up *he said rolling towards a link *

Norm goes over to turn on the links getting them ready . Bailey was nervous on wat was gon happened will he turn her away or embrace her she had all these thoughts going threw her head she lays down in her link n closes it shut closing her eyes going into her avatar body her eyes fluttered opens she hears people singing she was leaning up against tree she slowly sits up n looks around . Bailey slowly gets up but her legs felt weak but managed she start walking towards the singing . Seeds of the tree of life starts floating around catching everyone attending as the float towards Bailey . Ts'utey was breathless when he saw her he slowly walk toward her n touches her face .

Ts'utey: I thought u were dead *he said placing his forehead onto hers * I thought I lost u

Bailey: n-no I'm not dead I'm pretty much a live but I was hurt in my other body *she said trying to hold back her tears* but I'm ok see I'm fine

Ts'utey touched her cheeks with his hands has he wipe away her tears.

There was a big shadow in the sky a big orange n black banshee was coming down from the sky it was jake getting off the legendary Toruk Macto... Jake got off the banshee n walk towards us as he walked threw the crowd .

Mo'at: Toruk macto *she said to her self*

Jake walks up to Neytiri n touches her face .

Neytiri: I see u *she said looking up at him *

Jake: I see u *he said with a smile*

Neytiri: I was afraid jake for my ppl but I'm not anymore.

Bailey smiles at them wondering if their is hope but she thought about Grace condition n how it's getting worse .

Bailey: mother mo'at we need ur help it's Grace she's dying n we need the help of eywa plz help her *she said walking towards her with sadness in her eyes * she's the only person I have .

Mo'at places her hand onto her shoulders n nods.

Mo'at: bring her here we will help *she said looking over at jake * before it's too late .

Later that night mo'at set up at the tree of souls to help grace jake was carrying her human body as norm with graces avatar . I followed behind them trying to keep my emotion's under control they carefully lay her down .

Bailey: Grace look we're we r *she said with a smile*

Grace: I need to take samples *she said looking around *

Bailey: it's gonna be ok Grace mother mo'at is gonna fix u up make u good as new *she said looking at mo'at*

Mo'at: I will try but she is every weak *she said with a worried look on her face . *

As she connects them to the roots everyone starts chanting to the great mother ewya to save this soul n channel her to u oh great mother make sure she pass threw ur eyes n bring her back to us great mother as very one chant mo'at tell them to silents down as Grace eyes open on her human body . Jake grabs her hand .