Chapter 14 ~ Drums of war

Everyone was preparing for war I prayed to ewya hoping everything well go ok Bailey prayed to keep Ts'utey safe n battle n her as well . I was in my human body wondering around the forest trying to prepare my self for battle I never really caught before but this will be the day I'll fight for wats right . Saving pandora n making peace for everyone around...if only my mother n grace was here to see  it happened .

Ts'utey comes up behind me n taps my shoulder Bailey turns around n smiles at him .

Ts'utey: wat r u doin out here wondering around alone ? *he said kneeling down *

Bailey: I was just clearing my head n praying to ewya *she said looking up at him* I'm just worried n scared ma Ts'utey .

Ts'utey: it's gonna be ok *he touched her * even if we don't make it out this war alive I just wanna let u know I love u

Bailey: I love u too ma Ts'utey *she said standing on her tippy toes n kisses his lips in my human body even tho I was wearing my mask*

Jake had a call from max about how Quaritch took over hell Gate n they r coming with explosives n how could it destroy everything n everyone . Bailey was so angry she wanted to scream but she kept her self calm for the time being ...Jake ends the call n set up a meeting before battle .

Bailey: I can't stand this this mf is playing dirty he can literally destroy everything especially the tree of souls *she said getting more upset *

Jake: he's gonna play dirty either way *he said with a sigh.* we have 2,000 warriors u think that would be enough?

Bailey: idk if we had more power maybe it would work *she said thinking * wait I got the perfect thing *she said pulling out a silver case from under the bed it had almost every single deadly weapon *

Jake and norm eyes widened.

Norm: where did u get this o wow this crazy *he said picking up a explosive * lady killer 2901 ?

Bailey: something my mother made on the side when we was on earth u know it's not safe for us anymore n I want to protect everyone even my family *she said touching jake shoulder* wat do u say jake?

Jake smiles at Bailey and touches her arm .

Jake: I'm in ! *he said looking up at Norm* we got to let the others know about our plan when we link up in a hour I'll gather all the warriors bc then sky ppl r going down

Bailey smiles it like she went into battle mode she will do anything to protect her home .

An hour later Bailey was going over the plan with some of the hunters n she showed them her weapons they was very unique n crafty . Bailey was talking to Neytiri about the war knowing we got each others back we was practically like sisters .

Neytiri: mother we want u to protect the free we will keep them as far away as possible this place is hidden good enough thanks to songbird . *he said to her mother n holds onto her father bow *

Mo'at gather the children around n nods she looks over at Bailey then smiled n place her hand into baileys stomach n nods Neytiri eyes widened n smiles .

Bailey: let's get ready for battle *she said walking off heading towards everyone who was getting ready *

The na'vi warriors were covering themselves in war paint I grabbed 3 bowls of paint n starts painting my body n my face . Ts'utey watched me as he place his hand into bowl of orange paint n place his hand into my chest . Bailey looks up at him with worry in her eyes she placed her hand in light blue paint n place it onto his chest as they look into each others eyes .