Chapter 7- what is it this feeling ?!

I took Grace advice about taking a day off to recover and it was driving me insane I couldn't stay n bed all day doing nothing but sit around while jake having the best time of his life with everyone . Bailey wondered what Ts'utey was up too she looks out the window admiring nature while she's humming n singing to her self but he kept coming across her mind for some reason she shook her head n went to the fridge to dine something to snack on for the meantime.

Ts'utey Pov .

He heard from Jake that Bailey other body wasn't feeling too good so she couldn't come . He went up to the sleeping level of the tree n looks at her avatar he noticed the children sitting around waiting for her to wake up so they can play with her .

Ts'utey: she won't be waking up today *he said looking down at them * so u guys should run along n go play 

The children made a sad look n look over at Bailey they followed his order n leaves heading down to the first level of the tree . Ts'utey looks down at her avatar body n touch her cheek he realizes wat he was doing n moved his hand he was trying to shake this feeling bc he has to marry Neytiri he have to erase this feeling . He went out to go hunt as usual n returns with his young male hunters he saw Larteo one of his hunters approaching baileys hammock with flowers he placed them in the hammock with her avatar body . Ts'utey was a little irritated he walks away n heads out the tree to go help train the younger hunters .

Jake was still training with Neytiri she was fixing his position when she got so close to him . Jake looks at her and smile she always also catching feeling for this Navi women . Bailey was gonna lose her mind sitting around all day she wanted out . She even talked norm into letting her step outside but it wasn't gonna happen bc Grace wouldn't let her leave but she finally gave in n let her go out to take samples with her from the plants around them . Everything looked even more huge to her since she was in her human form it was amazing.

Grace: I bet u feel more relax birdie *she said looking down at the plant taking samples form a tree bark *

Bailey walks closer towards her and smiles .

Bailey: well yea but I want to be out there with Jake training and learning new things about the Navi life but I'm stuck here *she said sitting down with a sigh*

Grace: well tomorrow u can link up to keep an eye on the idiot jake so he won't screw everything up *she said walking back inside with her samples to study them *

After a long night Bailey rested up and got ready for the morning she was really excited to link up tomorrow. When morning came she got up bright n early to ready to link up she ate a big breakfast n got her link set up she was really happy to go bck into her avatar body . Bailey lays down and her link n closed her eyes n wakes up n her avatar body she sits up n looks around she slowly gets out of her hammock n looks around she looked over at Ts'utey hammock but he wasn't there she heads down to the first level of the tree n everyone looks at her the children ran up to her n hugs her tight bringing her towards the fire .

Mo'at: I see u finally awakened we was worried u wouldn't wake up *she said looking at Bailey * the other dreamwalker told us u wasn't well *she said passing Bailey some food * Eat u will need ur strength for ur training .

Bailey nods n took the food from mo'at n looks around n noticed Ts'utey must've been hunting she couldn't see him . After eating the meal she sit off to go find him she grabbed her practice bow n went into the forest Bailey stopped in her tracks when she heard voices she climbed up at tree n saw Ts'utey and one of the female young hunters he was teaching her to shoot properly but something in her chest felt a little bit of jealousy. She decided to play a little trick on then she slowly climbs down n picks up a rock she throws it into bush to catch them off guard they went into battle mode n Bailey giggles .

Ts'utey heard laughter n stops he slowly looks around n smelled the air n took out his knife . Bailey jumps from out the tree n tackles him to the ground pinning him down putting her knife up to his neck.

Bailey: missed me ? *she said with a smile n gets off of him *

Ts'utey looks up at her n shock bc that never happened before but he Also got really angry.

Ts'utey: that wasn't funny I could've killed u *he said sounding angry * it's a good thing ur feeling a bit better I heard u was sick  U should take care of ur self more so I don't have to see u fall behind .

Bailey smirks at Ts'utey .
Bailey: yea my human body wasn't feeling well so I had take a break for a day *she said putting her knife away *

Tsutey dismissed the young hunter and me n him walks alway deeper into the forest we walked until we reached the near by lake Bailey sits down n puts her feet into the water she looks up at Ts'utey who looked so serious I looks up at him wondering if he will ever let his guard down for once .

Bailey: why u gotta look so serious all the time *she said with sigh* u need smile once in a while I bet u would look cute with one

Ts'utey blushes a little bit n sits down putting down his bow .

Ts'utey: Cute ? I don't think so a warrior is not suppose to be cute or whatever language u skypeople use . *he said looking over at her n looks her up n down in his mind she was kind of amazing *

Bailey splashed water at him and giggles n jumps into the water . Ts'utey smirks n jumps in after her splashing her back he was kind of having fun something he never done before even as a child . When he looked at her he didn't see a awful sky person he saw a beautiful spirit . Finally decided to get out of the water n heads back to the home tree before dark Ts'utey called out for his ikan who appeared making a screeching sound n landed in front of us he gets on top of his ikan n hold his hand out for her to get on she grabbed his hand n gets onto his ikan she was a little nervous bc how high they were gonna be she hold on tight to waist he command his ikan to fly off n it took of fast causing me to scream n having my eyes closed shut.
Bailey slowly opened her eyes n saw a beautiful few she felt the wind on her face n her hair blowing in the wind . They landed safely in front of the home tree everyone was so surprised n shocked .

Bailey carefully gets off his ikan she took a deep breath Neytiri n jake arrived shortly after n she looked at Ts'utey with an annoyed look.

Jake: I see ur flying with mr. Grumpy pants *he said to Bailey with crossing his arms *

Bailey: he's isn't that bad *she said watching Ts'utey walking into the home tree as some hunters follow him *

The Navi children called out to Bailey they call her song bird bc she sings to them all the time . One of the Navi asked her to teach them a few songs she happily agreed it took almost took about an hour or two . But they loved it a few hunters even watched them use their voices to make a perfect melody Ts'utey watched from a distance as leaning up again the wall of the tree with his bow n his hand .  He watches her smile n laugh but he wanted to shake this feeling off but there was no way he knew how .

Jake finally convinced the clan leader to let Grace n Norm back to the home tree avatar a long time some where happy to see her especially the kids to her they were like her children . Neytiri was happy to see Grace but Ts'utey didn't know what to say he just looked at her with a  little bit of hate  Mo'at walks to Ts'utey  .

Mo'at:  aren't u gonna say hello ? I mean she was ur teacher *she said in Navi n looks at him*

Ts'utey: No maybe later I have to some things to do *he said getting ready to walk away but look back at Bailey n walks off *

Mo'at looks at Bailey n wondered is there something going on between these two . Whatever it might he will gonna have to stop sooner or later .