Chapter 3 - learning

I woke up inside my human body Grace n then around us trying to get us to respond I finally moved my eyes n things Grace came over to me .

Grace : r u guys avatar safe ? Anything damages ? *she said with a worried look on her face *

I looked at her n smiled .

Bailey: yea but u won't believe where we r and who we ran into *said with so much excitement *

After a long day I ended up back Into the link room sitting in a chair starring out the window singing songs n thinking about the forest n how beautiful it is . The next day we was sitting at the table eating jake n Grace was talking to each other norm turns to me .

Norm: so Bailey would it be a good thing that they will chose to be part of their clan I mean ur r pretty great *he said giving her a nice compliment *

Everyone looks at Bailey n smiles .

Bailey: mo'at wanted me to teach the kids n some of the women music since I have a good voice they can learn different musical cultures *she said explaining her whole plan *

Grace sat their in amazement Bailey was just like her mother was a musical spirt . After that jake had to Report to Quaritch they were laughing at jake about the jar head clan thing . I heard them n stopped to listen to everything that I was going I pretended to listen to music to hear everything . She heard about their stupid silly plan hopefully Jake won't go threw with it she leaves n heads towards the link room .

Grace was showing us pictures of the members of the clan . Jake was naming them but couldn't say tsutey names right .

Bailey : it's Ts'utey *she said looking over at him with irritation *

Jake: my bad birdie *he said chuckle* I said ur boyfran name wrong huh ?! *he said climbing into his link*

They looked at me n I rolled my eyes I get into my link n lay back . Grace told Jake to not doing anything stupid he normally do . They closed my link n I shut my eyes n wakes up in my avatar body .

My eyes fluttered open I heard whispers n giggles . I slowly sits n eyes I saw the Navi children watching me sleep it looks like they was curious about me . Bailey gets out of her hammock n smiles at the children .

Bailey : wat r ur names to be ? *she said with a smile*

A little Navi girls comes up to me n touched my face .

I'm Lu'tine *she said in Navi looking up at her *
They grab her hand leading her down where everyone was at they were having their first meal . Some navi's looks at me with smiles I saw ts'utey talking to Eytukan they stopped n looks at me . Mo'at greets me n hands me some food on a leaf 🍃 ts'utey comes over towards me n told me that I will be learning how to rid today I was a little excited I hurried up n ate all of my food and following him where he brings a direhorse to me

Bailey reached her hand out by out to touch the direhorse petting it . Tsutey smiles at her she was so different from what he thought but he couldn't keep thinking these thought .

Ts'utey: this is shashaylu *he said in a serious tone * this wat u we'll be riding on now when u get on top the direhorse I want u to connect ur queue to it .