Normal

Everyday started off the same, wake up, brush teeth, make breakfast, get Anya to the bus stop, say goodbye to Yor before work, work, make dinner, and sleep. Loid's schedule shouldn't have changed, it should've stayed the same. What's going on with Yor? She should've been back by now? Loid looked at the clock on the wall, 12:30. Loid was worrisome for his "wife", no job takes this long for a person to come back. Loid's eyes were shutting from exhaustion, what's taking her so long? She should've been back an hour back, if something happened to her that could interfere with my mission. I have to go find her. Loid gets off the couch, Anya is asleep in her bed and Bond asleep in her room also. Loid slips on his suit, tie, and his hat and makes his way out the door. He makes his way down the apartment to see if he could find his wife, once he makes it outside he pulls out a flashlight. Where in the world are you Yor?

Yor had just got off of work, her real job. The last hour she's been trying real hard to clean her assassin outfit, she couldn't go home with a blood stained dress. If Anya and especially Loid found it, they could report her to the SSS. Dammit! These stains are terrible to clean, why won't you come off!? It's already late enough, there can't be any suspicion. The Garden really had to call me at the worst time of the day! Yor was getting flustered, she is worried about Loid. She knew that he was extremely intelligent and any suspicions behavior like this could get her caught. Aww screw it! I got the majority off, I'll just run the rest under a wash of the washing machine. She started to slowly walk home scared of what her husband will say. What will he say? Will he become  nervous about what I'm doing out so late?  No, calm down Yor! I just have to say I worked overtime and drank at some bar, I mean what will he even do if find out? Thoughts began racing in her mind until those thoughts were interrupted by a voice being called out by someone," Yor? Is that you?" Yor turned around, it was Loid," Loid!," They ran to each other," What're you doing out this late, right now it's 1:00!?" Loid smiled," Well couldn't I say the same for you? I came out looking for you."

Yor became flustered and red," Of course! Oh I was just doing some overtime at the city hall and went drinking at a bar." Yor smiled knowing her lie didn't work all that well, she knew that Loid was a smart man and he there was no way he could've fallen for something so flimsy as that," Oh, that makes sense, well you need to come home first and tell us before you just leave for this long!" Loid grabbed her hands and cupped them, a silence ensued, but Yor's face began to become more and more red. Loid let go of her hands,  I'm not risking another false honey trap! That didn't work the last time, I need to stop becoming so arrogant! "Let's just get back home, and we can talk more there." Yor started to walk with Loid back home, but he did notice something odd," What're you carrying there Yor? That's not your work uniform." Yor became nervous, he wasn't technically wrong, this wasn't Yor's city hall uniform, but this was her job uniform nonetheless," O.. Oh this is one of my dresses I picked up for work events, you know?" She laughed nervously, Loid just gave confused look and just looked forward once more.

Thank goodness Loid doesn't break privacy too much. If he didn't I'd be figured out way too quickly, I get flustered way too quickly. Loid and Yor walk home quietly, one because they're both tired and two it gets awkward quick.

---------------------

They make it back to their apartment and Yor rushes to the bathroom and sits the door as quick as she could. What is going on with her, she comes home late then she doesn't rest with me. Does she not want to see me? That's not a relationship I want our neighbors to see, I have to find what's wrong. Loid walks up to the bathroom," Yor, are you okay?" There wasn't any noise, just silence on the other side. Loid was questioning if Yor was even in the restroom, I swear I saw her go in. He knocked on the door, silence, Loid had enough incentive to at least peak into the bathroom. He creaked the door open just enough to see inside and he Yor, and Yor saw him," Loid?"