Everything I Can

" Twilight, what are you doing?! Ever since you started Strix, you've gotten nowhere for almost every mission you've started! I ask you to get Desmond, guess what? You're daughter is far to slow to get any strellas!! Next, I ask you to get the Thorn Queen 6 feet under or give her to us, and you've gotten nowhere with that. On top of everything you've been failing missions lately. That's it! We're taking Strix off of the table and we're going by force!" Loid was starting to get irritated," We have talked about not going in by force, he could agree just to backstab us later and if we kill him, they'll blame Westalis! Strix is our only choice!" The Handler stood up and slammed on the desk," Well of you hadn't had failed recent missions or done so poorly we wouldn't be having this conversation would we now?! Sit down,"

Loid sat down in his chair and The Handler started huffing and puffing," I need results, if you don't get any type of information on the Thorn Queen or any progress in Strix. We're going by force and you and I are going to gave a talk about your standing and job here at WISE, do you understand me?" " Yes ma'am, I'll get you those results." The Handler sighed," Good, I need them by the end of the week." Loid was surprised and irritated," What?! Do you know how hard it's going to be to get any progress by the end of the week! We don't know when the Thorn Queen is going to do a mission, and it's summer so all of the students are out of school! There's no way to make any type of progress!"

" I don't care, it's not my problem! You solve the problems Twilight, I'm your boss, but I'm not in complete charge here. I'm like you following orders, so hurry and do your job."

---------------------

"Mama, are you ok? You haven't talked for almost an hour." Yor hugged Anya and let go," Of course I am, I'm just thinking on what me and your dad did last night." Anya made a disgusted face," Mama, can we not talk about what you and Papa did last night." Yor blushed," Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Loid busted through the door and threw his suitcase on the floor, he walked over to Yor and put his hands on her shoulders," Yor! Tell me everything you know about my patient, please!" " The one that you failed?" Loid nodded sporadically," I'll tell you all I can about her, but why do you need to know so much about her?" Loid brought out his files again with the pictures of Yor," I can't tell you, company policy." Yor looked over the files and telling Loid all she can say.

-------------------------------

Loid takes a sip out of his drink and exhales," Thanks for the drink, but I still need your help." Dawn sat down behind the counter," No problem, what's your problem man." Loid finished the rest of his drink and set it back down," I need help to conduct an off books investigation, righ-." " No, I'm not even risking that again, remember last time? I'm not getting my ass beat for no reason." Loid stood up and took off his hat," Please, I just need you to bring me one perspon. For old time sakes, Dawn." Dawn stood up and poured himself a drink," Why are you even doing this? You've always been the stickler to rules, but now you wanna break them? Is it for... what's her name again, oh yeah. Yor? Do you want to stay in Ostania?" " It's part of the reason, but the main reason is to complete my original mission." Dawn smiled," Awww, the cold Twilight finally let some warmth into his heart. He's no longer the soldier that I always worked with."

Dawn playfully hit Loid's shoulder and Loid chuckled," Don't get any weird ideas now, but back to buisness. I need you to get me this girl in particular, and get me every bit of information about The Garden out of her. If she doesn't talk find whatever you can as leverage and use it against her." Loid hands Dawn a file on Elara, Dawn looks up at Loid saluted," Of course sir, anything for the higher up eh?" Dawn laughed and Loid joined in to," I do have to ask, why didn't you just give this to Frankie? He's the expert at this type of stuff." " I needed someone who's intimidating, also even if he gave you info on her whereabouts, if she finds out what happens she'll be moving into more crowded areas. Faster you get her, easier it'll be."