Convictions and Feelings

" Take a break, hang out with your family. Focus more on Strix instead of anything else. I'm thinking your workload caused this, so maybe if we shorten it. You'll be efficient and effective, so take a break. You can hang out with your daughter, your whole family, or hell just your wife. Just take a small break, relax, and enjoy your time off. You'll know when you're back on the job, when you come back I'll need you to answer some questions. Good luck." Loid looked at The Handler," When will I be back if you had to estimate and also... do you have any clue on what love feels like?" The Handler was was surprised at the sudden question, she looked at Loid and sat back in her chair. She scoffed and chuckled," You really know how to surprise me don't you, well if you really want to know what love feels like then. Have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach when your around someone you know personally, Agent Twilight? Have you ever cared for someone more than a regular person you know? Are you questioning if you do love them? Most likely so, you do." The Handler smiled at Loid," When you plan to get back is when we truly need someone of your caliber." Loid nodded and left the office without anymore questions, he left the building and went right back home.

What will I do? What can I do? I have no work, I can't really do anything. I can just study the files, but if what she said was correct about my workload, then I should follow through on her request and start taking my break. Maybe I should spend time with Yor, I haven't really given much of my time unless outside of work, which isn't usual. I'll spend time with her.

That man can really surprise me sometimes, his questions really of confuse me. I do think I know the reason why he likes this mission so much, I did expect this sooner or later from him. He does do a lot of missions with these fake marriages, sooner or later he was going to fall for someone. He can do what he wishes, but if they get any trouble. Hopefully he doesn't expect any help for his family, the only concern for this agency is him.

Loid made it back to the apartment and looked around," What will I be doing? I have to wait for Yor to get back home to do anything." Loid sat on the couch, Loid remembered last night and got back up. He wanted to investigate Yor's room, he opened her door and it looked like every other room hes been in. He looked at her dresser and everything was fine," Maybe I should stop snooping around, this isnt necessary at all. He almost left until he had a gut feeling of lookig around for a couple more minutes, he went to her closet and opened it. As soon as he opned the door the stench of cleaning detergent hit him" What in the world? What is she cleaning in here?" He looked for the stench and found it on her black dress, dark stains were found on it. Loid tried to find out what is was, it was far too dark to know anything about the stains. She did say that she uses this for work events maybe it's, something like wine. She is a heavy drinker and when she does drink she does get heavily intoxicated. I mean maybe she could've thought it would've stained the others, but it's odd. It's a really heavy duty cleaner, it's not just some normal cleaver. Odd.

Loid put it back inside the closet and closed it up, he heard the doorknob of the front door rattle. Yor was home, he quickly left the room and went inside the restroom," Loid? I know you're here, you said you'd be taking a break." Yor set her bags on the floor near the couch and sat down, waiting to hear anything from Loid," I'm in the restroom. How was work?" Loid flushed the toilet to pretend he was in there, and came out," Work was better I didn't have to do much, it should be like this for the next week or so." Well that's because The Garden wants me to keep my head down now that real threats are now amass now, anymore missions like that one could be dangerous for me.